Hum808x

Talk about all things "KVR Developer Challenge" related.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi friends, I'm pol from callybeat! :)

I want to thank everyone who took the time to review my hum808x as well as offer an apology to all those who did not have the best experience using it. They tell me that they have problems that I am already working to solve.,

I am very happy to be able to participate in DC21 it is the first time I participate and it is a great experience :) , to all those who are participating I wish you much success and the best of luck

I will continue developing this add-on to offer a better product so that it can be considered as a good freeware alternative .

I think it's not too bad to be the 2nd plugin that I develop :phew: , I think I'm gaining good experience with all this and I promise that in the next DC I will return with something better built and more robust ...

Thanks for your reading, a lot of success and good Beats! :)
I share Version History.

July 1, 2021
V1 - First Release.

July 25, 2021
V1.01 -

Now available in VST3.

Bug Fix:

Fix Midilearn correction in master knob
Fix Midilearn correction in knob Gain Osc 1 and 2
Fix Midilearn fix on Gain Osc 3 controller
Fix Midilearn correction on fade Pitch Bend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Only had a quick blast through the presets but some really interesting sounds in this plug, potentially a lot more interesting than other synths in this challenge.

Look forward to digging deeper.

It's pretty cool, I didn't vote for it only because of the presets. Too many categories, I would use it if there was only one category and plenty of sounds.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

I've been playing with this for a long time and I love it. In fact, I'm sure I started a thread about it somewhere on KVR.

GaryG wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:21 am Only had a quick blast through the presets but some really interesting sounds in this plug, potentially a lot more interesting than other synths in this challenge.

Look forward to digging deeper.
Thanks. It's nice to know that you are exploring the potential of the vst :clap: , I actually corrected a couple of bugs and I am going to update a couple of things finishing the DC21 to improve the workflow.
RunBeerRun wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:54 pm It's pretty cool, I didn't vote for it only because of the presets. Too many categories, I would use it if there was only one category and plenty of sounds.
You know it is interesting that receiving this same comment by several users .., the truth was that I had the idea of publishing it with no less than 350 presets but time was a factor that did not allow me to add more, I focused on correcting errors rather than adding presets to avoid fixing things in the voting period and I think it was the best., for the next updates I promise to add no less than 200 new prests, but the categories I don't know if I'm going to eliminate them :hihi:
Erisian wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:34 pm I've been playing with this for a long time and I love it. In fact, I'm sure I started a thread about it somewhere on KVR.
Friend, I really appreciate your support :hyper: . You know I'm going to improve this add-on more to offer you a more pleasant experience :tu: ., with new features, many more presets 8)

Return to “KVR Developer Challenge 2023”