Valhalla Delay released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaDelay

foosnark wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:51 am A new email about the update that dropped in April.
Could be, but it was I just got the email, not, I just saw the email. :)

Ghost Dog wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:51 am
foosnark wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:51 am A new email about the update that dropped in April.
Could be, but it was I just got the email, not, I just saw the email. :)
Apparently the email was… delayed.

I never got an email about an update.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:48 am I never got an email about an update.
Maybe you wrote bad stuff about Valhalla plugins on the internet (and that wasn't taken lightly at the Valhalla HQ)?!

Why would anyone talk bad things about Valhalla plugins? What's bad to talk about? :lol:

I was right outside the walls of Valhalla on Friday morning. It was just up the road from where I was getting my jab. I didn't see any gods there though, only people.

digitalboytn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:18 am
Well...it is a delay :wink:
That's hellava delay!! :lol:

Biome_Digital wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:18 am
digitalboytn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:18 am
Well...it is a delay :wink:
That's hellava delay!! :lol:
indeed :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a feedback loop, the more you subscribe the less emails you will get, natural!

Does Valhalla Delay now remember it’s previous size ?

I‘ve had the problem that in Reaper, the plugin being shown in a docked FX Chain view, Valhalla Delay will resize to be as high as that docked view but not take in to account its width. V1 as well as Valhalla Room would remember their size.

Thus to use Valhalla Delay I have to take it out of the docked view and resize it so the rest of the plugin will show.

I‘ll be at my studio on Monday to check out the update, but I am curious whether this behaviour has been fixed, or indeed can be fixed by you.
Will mix for fun

Powerful delay, nice to see Valhalla doing the updates.

He lives just on the other side of the lake from me. I should buy his plugin. And then if I ever have complaints...

airon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:18 am Does Valhalla Delay now remember it’s previous size ?

I‘ve had the problem that in Reaper, the plugin being shown in a docked FX Chain view, Valhalla Delay will resize to be as high as that docked view but not take in to account its width. V1 as well as Valhalla Room would remember their size.

Thus to use Valhalla Delay I have to take it out of the docked view and resize it so the rest of the plugin will show.

I‘ll be at my studio on Monday to check out the update, but I am curious whether this behaviour has been fixed, or indeed can be fixed by you.
Never had this issue, but I'm running Studio One 5 Pro.

Hey guys, if you're looking for some additional presets for ValhallaDelay, here's a preset pack I made some time ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7nM9Ka90mc&t=525s (skip to 9min if it didn't automatically)

You can get it here: https://spektralisk.gumroad.com/l/jAQpW ... hallaDelay

Hope you'll find it useful.
https://spektralisk.com/products | Sound libraries for: Massive X, Pigments, Vital, Razor, Kontour and more | Free sounds → Sound Flux

You are putting a for sale add in this thread?. Seems like that shouldn't be cool with kvr

Return to “Effects”