Replacements for Ozone 9 Adv. Mastering Plugins/Suite

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

shanabit wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:38 pm Looking to replace Ozone 9 Advanced here.

Im looking for suggestions

Thanks
UAD.

But that gets tumble weeds on kvr....

Is there something similar to the AI in Ozone where it sets the EQ curve automatically? It's useful to get the balance in the right area to start. What can replace that?

Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:02 pm Is there something similar to the AI in Ozone where it sets the EQ curve automatically? It's useful to get the balance in the right area to start. What can replace that?
TDR labs Nova GE has a feature called 'SpecOps', it analyzes the audio and automatically sets EQ curves - Static as well as Dynamic! It detects and reduces the sore spots in audio.

Check it out, it's really good! 👌👍

PSP and Toneboosters.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

scatman84 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:51 am
Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:02 pm Is there something similar to the AI in Ozone where it sets the EQ curve automatically? It's useful to get the balance in the right area to start. What can replace that?
TDR labs Nova GE has a feature called 'SpecOps', it analyzes the audio and automatically sets EQ curves - Static as well as Dynamic! It detects and reduces the sore spots in audio.

Nice one :tu: :tu:

Or TDR Slick Eq M, probably more useful for the master.
More BPM please

Gullfoss, TEOTE ???

dionenoid wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:03 pm

Or TDR Slick Eq M, probably more useful for the master.
Yes I did demo both actually. They done the job. If the time comes to move from Izotope Ozone I have some options. :wink:

What are you looking to do that Ozone 9 Adv cannot do?

You know they want you replace Ozone 9 with Ozone 10, which will be out next month ;D

hoxclab wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:38 pm What are you looking to do that Ozone 9 Adv cannot do?
Be sold by someone who is not Izotope.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Fabfilter Pro L2, Pro Q2, PRo C2, Saturn 2
dedication to flying

:tu:

Alright, problem solved, question answered, thread should be locked...

I've just discovered a mastering EQ + compressor + saturation called Kush Blyss. I'd rather use this than Ozone. Much easier to achieve better results.

Return to “Effects”