Triton Presets - KORG TRITON Plugin Presets

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VSP Expansion Library 1 For Korg Triton VST

The Korg Triton was one of those synths that just looked cool.
The only thing that surpassed this was how it sounded.
When we think of vintage synths we generally don't think of sample based technology but there was some brilliance that went into how Korg Utilized samples in a world of limited storage that gave it a unique sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1iVP5g ... e=youtu.be

Well now we have the Triton VST with the original sound sources.
We are happy to announce the "VSP Expansion Library 1", the first in a series of expansions for the Korg Triton VST.

We designed this expansion to have a broad range of styles and sounds.
The presets include complex effect chains, modulators and a mixture of modern and vintage sounds.

The categories include:

Pads
Keys
Synths
Percussion
Arps
Leads
Bass
FX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq1oPeS ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by PatchAdamz on Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I got this, and as the owner of a Triton rack who's now digging' the plugin version, this preset set is great and really plays to that Triton sound/vibe very well. Make more!!

dbender wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:03 am I got this, and as the owner of a Triton rack who's now digging' the plugin version, this preset set is great and really plays to that Triton sound/vibe very well. Make more!!

Thanks dbender, I will! :)

Special 25% Intro Discount.
(no code needed)
Last edited by PatchAdamz on Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Save 25% this week!

Sale extended!

Save 25% this week!

Haha lucky you!

Hey I got this today... but the file path you said to install the presets are not like that on my Mac...can you help with this??

thanks
fup4000

PatchAdamz wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:58 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v64HgKaEBmo

Special discount available now.
Audio Examples
Question for PatchAdamz:

This is not a new set of Triton presets, correct?

I bought from you in Jan. 2020 "Korg Triton VST Presets - Item# Triton001"

So is what you are showing in this video the same set of presets I already bought in Jan. 2020?

If what you show in the video is the same set of presets for Triton I already bought in Jan. 2020, why does this new video show the Triton Extreme? Triton Extreme was only just recently released by Korg, and wasn't out when I bought from you in Jan. 2020 "Korg Triton VST Presets - Item# Triton001"

Please answer my questions and clarify.

If this is just the same Triton presets you pre viously already released, they were great and I hope you release a new set soon, that can work in both Triton andin Triton Extreme.

Hi dbender,

Yes, this is a new video for the soundset in this thread.
We do have more sets slated for the new Korg synths.
Really appreciate your kind words and patronage. :)

Zak

Return to “Soundware”