Karoryfer freebies moving to new hosting

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've moved most of the Karoryfer freebies to GitHub (except for Marie Ork, who isn't open source, and Virtuosity Drums, our current KVRDC entry, which Versilian is hosting in addition to it being on GitHub). The links are all here:

https://karoryfer-samples.myshopify.com ... ee-samples

Can someone please test those out and let me know if the speed and reliability is decent? Seems fine here, but... Our old hosting is going away at the end of the month, and if GitHub won't work then there's still time to find something else that we won't have to pay for...

Because of bandwidth limits, I couldn't download the larger collections but up to 30MB the speed and reliability were pretty good.

Thanks for testing. The limit is your bandwidth, not GitHub's bandwidth, hopefully?

I downloaded Gogodze Phu vol 1&2. Everything went fine. Thanks for the samples :)

I checked out the videos to hear the sound of them.
The only one i liked was the secret agent bass and that one i suppose isn't free then?
I'll pass on the others. No need to fill up my hd with audiosamples i don't use.
But of course it's nice of you to make lots of them free. It will please those that is more into experimental music. :tu:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”