Thenatan releases "Vybz" Lofi Multi-Effect Plugin with 63% off Intro Offer discount

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vybz - Lofi Multi FX Plugin

Looking forward to the new version, whenever it might arrive. I also hope TheNatan is doing okay. The latter is more important to me than the former. Plugins are fun; people are important.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

FWIW I did offer wishes for his good health and was told he is doing great, so hopefully all is well on that level.

I notice you've got another sale on. Don't you think it might be a good idea to fix your products before running more sales on them?

Hey My Producer Friends, Natan Here :)

First Of All Sorry for Not being active Here, As Many Of You Know, I Was very Sick, And Now After box: Fighting Hard With My Body I Came Back With So Much Fresh & Positive Energy :)

Well, Many Things Happened Since the Last Time I Was Here, In Terms Of Updates, And We Changed And Improved A lot Of Vybz's Engine, And The result Is Nothing But Gold :)

Personally, I Can't-Wait To Drop The New Version, So You Guys Enjoy it Aswell.

We May Remove And Add More To The Plugin, So I Can't Give You an Exact List Of Changes, But Below Are What You Will 💯 See With The Next Update:
  • Pitch Control For Texture Module. :)
  • Tape Stop Effect With Speed Control And It's Connected To A Table Control ( Similar To Motion )
    , So You Can Draw Crazy Updown Pitch Shifting Patterns.
  • Mid/Side Gain Controls.
  • Global Modulation / LFO :clap: What You See On VYBZ Can Be Assigned To LFO's :) And You Can Modulate Everything. :love:
  • GUI Looks More Responsive To The Mouse Hovering, Clicking, And ETC.
And Many More... Plus What We Received Via Reports. :hug:

At The Moment I Can't Give You An Exact Release Date, Because We Did Some Hard Codings And It May Take A Few More Weeks To Get Done.
But I Promise You That Vybz Will Shine After This Release :) :tu:

Thank You All
And Let Me Know If You Have Any Suggestions ♡

Natan

Awesome Natan - looking forward to it! Glad you're feeling better and energized too - that's the most important thing, really. Cheers and hugs :)

Very happy hearing from you again Natan and knowing that you are going strong again :)
Quite excited reading about the upcoming version of Vybz too!!!

@GilJ @OzoneJunkie Thank You Guys
Yeah I Feel Great :)

:hug:

thenatan wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:21 am Hey My Producer Friends, Natan Here :)

First Of All Sorry for Not being active Here, As Many Of You Know, I Was very Sick, And Now After box: Fighting Hard With My Body I Came Back With So Much Fresh & Positive Energy :)

Well, Many Things Happened Since the Last Time I Was Here, In Terms Of Updates, And We Changed And Improved A lot Of Vybz's Engine, And The result Is Nothing But Gold :)

Personally, I Can't-Wait To Drop The New Version, So You Guys Enjoy it Aswell.

We May Remove And Add More To The Plugin, So I Can't Give You an Exact List Of Changes, But Below Are What You Will 💯 See With The Next Update:
  • Pitch Control For Texture Module. :)
  • Tape Stop Effect With Speed Control And It's Connected To A Table Control ( Similar To Motion )
    , So You Can Draw Crazy Updown Pitch Shifting Patterns.
  • Mid/Side Gain Controls.
  • Global Modulation / LFO :clap: What You See On VYBZ Can Be Assigned To LFO's :) And You Can Modulate Everything. :love:
  • GUI Looks More Responsive To The Mouse Hovering, Clicking, And ETC.
And Many More... Plus What We Received Via Reports. :hug:

At The Moment I Can't Give You An Exact Release Date, Because We Did Some Hard Codings And It May Take A Few More Weeks To Get Done.
But I Promise You That Vybz Will Shine After This Release :) :tu:

Thank You All
And Let Me Know If You Have Any Suggestions ♡

Natan
Any news... prognosis on the update?

...many thanks in advance :hyper:

I'd like an update too. Or if you prefer, a refund?

Yeah I bought it because I was impressed when first trying it.. only to then finding out that it is totally unusable because of constant crashes and other issues

Do we know if the developer has ever been able to replicate any issues? It's surprisingly tricky to create bug-fixing code when there is no replicable problem to un-problemify.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

I haven't had any crashes fwiw..

gondii wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:28 pm I haven't had any crashes fwiw..
Interesting. What kind of Mac are you running?

A Big Mac?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Effects”