... and it happened again ;)

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

you don t recommend their synth ! One is simple and VERY good sounding ! twin is good but the GUI make it a bit more boring to use.
time for me to leave KVR.Bye bye ! 03/2022 :phones:

jonalyn wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:42 pm you don t recommend their synth ! One is simple and VERY good sounding ! twin is good but the GUI make it a bit more boring to use.
To be honest, when I asked Fabfilter for a custom bundle, I also exluded the synths. It is just something that at some point you have covered to oblivion. Currently I would need no synth other than e.g. Falcon and Phase Plant and have everything covered. Although I still have Pigments, Serum and 'hundreds' of others. I am even hesitant with reverbs (Pro-R), saturation (Saturn 2), delay (Timeless 3) and so forth - it's all covered by excellent plugins that I already own. I think for me the core value would be having just the mastering plugins for ease of use, Pro-Q 3, Pro-C 2, Pro-L 2 and Pro-MB. Most probably I will still acquire these I guess.

^ I think that's spot on. Mastering plugins is what I think I'm going to grab during this sale.

I'm always so tempted when Fabfilter goes on sale but it's still steep enough that I can talk myself out of it, mostly on account of figuring that whatever improvement it may offer over what I already have will likely go to waste in my hands.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”