Korg Collection 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
KORG Collection

Thank you Korg for not telling me about this latest update. I hate knowing what's going on with stuff I buy.

Seriously, would not have known if not for the great folks posting to this thread, thanks guys!

D/L'd the new versions. Regarding Triton Extreme v1.3.1 (first up for test), I don't really hear much of a difference between the Digital, Classic and Studio modes* but my CPU sure sees the difference. Classic and Studio modes are easily doubling the amount of CPU usage; causing occasional spikes, and when either are engaged, Combi preset track mutes become fairly erratic running an arpeggiated preset.

*IMHO there is nothing all that compelling about the sound of the Classic or Studio modes for me to move away from Digital.
On a number of Macs

Regarding Triton's Combi's. Just to confirm some other posts above....an enormous amount of the Combi's are populated with the wrong instruments. It's actually quite laughable. I mean...wow....way to go, KORG testing department.
On a number of Macs

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand still no reply after my 3rd mail.... what a crap support.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

JamminFool wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:58 am AND the stupid Korg Software Pass still doesn't know what is installed or even downloaded. It shows miniKORG, Triton, Triton_Extreme and MDE-X with a DOWNLOAD button even though they are all installed on my system. Clearly one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. :clap: :dog:
Yea, its frustrating.

Prophecy, miniKorg, Triton and Triton Extreme updated today.

Thanks for the heads up about the updates!

Here are the release notes:
https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/s ... ease-Notes

Prophecy
Version 1.0.1
  • ASIO driver support (PC version)
  • Modulation by negative envelope setting was not applied properly. This has been fixed.
  • Improved the stabilities
miniKORG
Version 1.0.1
  • ASIO driver support for PC version.
TRITON Extreme
Version 1.0.1
  • The link to the manual was not correct. This has been fixed.
TRITON
Version 1.3.1
  • When clicking the DAC type, the app/plugin crashed. This has been fixed.
Version 1.3.0
  • Korg Collection 3 support
  • Arpeggiator & Drum Kit Edit were supported from this version.

All updated...
Triton DAC works...
Just need to sort out the Combinations.

Oh and enable pcg loading from the original Triton.
Please!!!

Triton Extreme certainly features extreme CPU usage! One instance eats up an entire core in Logic and 40% in Ableton. Yikes!

Manage it by setting max polyphony.

Ive had a quick check on korgs website but find it a little confusing. Can anyone confirm if this can be installed on 2 systems as long as only 1 being used at a time ie desktop and laptop please?

Thanks

Can confirm like others that ASIO has been added to the preferences/settings in the Mini and Prophecy.

However, trying to switch to ASIO in the Odyssey stand alone still crashes it.

BBFG# wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:08 pm Can confirm like others that ASIO has been added to the preferences/settings in the Mini and Prophecy.

I can only tell you that since the update my Prophecy-demo (standalone) runs with ASIO perfeclty, Win10 with Steinberg UR22C Latency 2,9ms

pls check, if the update realy was installed (click Logo for Version) because one demo (can´t remember which) needed 2 install-runs to realy update

The Sarge! wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:18 pm
BBFG# wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:08 pm Can confirm like others that ASIO has been added to the preferences/settings in the Mini and Prophecy.

I can only tell you that since the update my Prophecy-demo (standalone) runs with ASIO perfeclty, Win10 with Steinberg UR22C Latency 2,9ms

pls check, if the update realy was installed (click Logo for Version) because one demo (can´t remember which) needed 2 install-runs to realy update
I did that before posting.
There actually is no update in the version number for Odyssey. But I did the due diligence...
Not sure if they even care since it's not part of this particular promotion.
I did send another report though.

Modulation bug in prophecy is fixed
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Return to “Instruments”