One Synth Challenge #149: VeeSeeVSTRack (liqih Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Small update. You have to manually press play/pause for each track, and they stop after dragging. You might have to wait a few seconds for them to pop up.

I've cast my votes. It was really hard to balance because people did a lot of very different things that all have their own merits.
Still not sure I'm fully satisfied with the way I've distributed votes, but it's enough to say I've voted.
mostly here for the One Synth Challenge
you can hear some of my newest music at: https://wrenharmonic.bandcamp.com/ or https://www.youtube.com/@wrenharmonic

I fully agree with LeonardB, very hard to vote, but hope I was fair. In my eyes/ears I was ... but ...
dB

Voted! And thanks @bjporter for fixing the voting site!

Voted!

voted.

it's always a good idea to strive to be as fair as possible, but also to recognize that the effort is ultimately doomed to fail. we like what we like, for whatever weird reasons. :)

it seems like the voting page now automatically adds the artist name to the track - i don't think it did that before? a welcome change if so. does that mean we're better off not putting it in the track title for future submissions?

hoping it's not to late, voted and liked the VCV month.

Final Results: liqih - Evening Drops (fake raga) is the Winner!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

1. liqih - Evening Drops (fake raga) - 81
2. MilksterX - K's Groove - 76
3. MyLoFy - Very Calm Vibes - 75
4. treeheated - Airflow - 73

5. ELEX - Feeling Lucky - 71[/size]
dq. bh9090 - further still - 71pts
6. miau - Virtual Cat Voltage - 67pts
7. Leonard Bowman - Pasigraphic - 65pts
8. doctorbob - VCVIV - 65pts
9. Ranoka - Midnight Jollywander - 63pts
10. gorgorgathgorgorgor - The Last Dance (until The Air runs out) - 62pts
11. emikaela - With Curious Eyes - 60pts
12. Darksynth FX - The Beauty Of Letting Go - 59pts
13. phankiejankie303 - Out Of Juice - 58pts
14. FrankH - Healing Fragment - 56pts
15. TheFrozenSea - No Mirror, No Frame - 54pts
16. MadMcMan - Wee bit of time - 51pts
17. garryO - Westcoast Worms - 41pts

Prizes:
First place winner, please announce your chosen prize in a reply here on this thread. Next place winners, follow up, one after the other. You may choose to skip. To receive the prize, it may take some time (even a week-month+), but be patient. :hug: NOTE: Top four places win this month - prizes are not passed down below top 4

:phones: :phones: :clap: :clap:

Scoresheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... g6txAgYJI/

Congrats, guys ! :clap: And an absolute :hail: to Liqih : that was an exceptional track and a well deserved win !

:party: Congratulations! :clap:

Congrats winners - all got 5's from me, except Milkster who got a 4 (sorry!).

Thanks for the votes :tu:

dB

Congrats Liqih :clap: A very well deserved win it is a beautifully crafted track. Congratulations to everyone else for making great music again and a huge thankyou to everyone for all your votes
Last edited by MilksterX on Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

doctorbob wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:57 pm Congrats winners - all got 5's from me, except Milkster who got a 4 (sorry!).

Thanks for the votes :tu:

dB
Haha, no need to apologise dB!

Hey I'm happy the majority liked the Indian vibes! Thanks! For all beautiful comments on SoudCloud too.
Thanks for all your music. Thanks to the OSC organizers and to the makers of the mighty VCV.
Last edited by liqih on Wed Aug 18, 2021 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Brilliant! Congrats on the victory liqih, loved the Indian vibes!
I'm also stoked that I finally made the top ten, (focusing on that rather than the bottom half) Cheers to all our brave competitors!

Return to “Instruments”