Speedrum v1.0.0

Official support for: apisoniclabs.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dmuckala wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:06 pm New version 1.03 fixed crash on delete layer. thankyou! Can you check to see if 'poly' mode is for sure working? I'm assuming that is to let each sample finish playing even on successive retriggers of the same midi note? I'm getting some annoying clicks and pops on an 8 velocity layered kick that I can't get out no matter how much i tweak it.
Same - also getting some clicks on velocity layers

Updated to v1.0.4

+ added delete layer(s) with shift + click on a layer button (number)
# improved layer sample audio preview
# fixed cutting the pads with different layer modes

Very nice drum sampler!
Congratulations on the release!

sinkmusic wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:34 pm Very nice drum sampler!
Congratulations on the release!
Thanks!
And thanks again for the startup kits :wink:

Just bought and downloaded and loving it!!! I enjoyed Speedrum Lite, and I am very excited about this!! Forever I've been looking for simple, yet powerful (deep as needed) MPC style drum sampler to replace Ekektroid, Poise, Battery, Kontakt, Geist, etc. I think I found it!!! ;-)

All I need now from this little beast is . . . expanded slicing capabilities and a stand-alone version!!

Congrats on this! I'm a Linux user and I'm looking into this plugin. What are the standout differences between this app and Sitala that make this a better instrument? Also, Are there any plans to add Round-robin capability to the drum hits? Thanks!
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

audiojunkie wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:36 pm Congrats on this! I'm a Linux user and I'm looking into this plugin. What are the standout differences between this app and Sitala that make this a better instrument? Also, Are there any plans to add Round-robin capability to the drum hits? Thanks!
Thanks!
“Better” is relative, depending on the user’s needs... Speedrum has 32 pads, 8 layers per pad, multiple layer play modes (round-robin is one of them)...
Why don't you just download it and try it ... the demo has all the functionality except loading the previous state

Ah! You DO have round robin! Nice!! Thanks for the info! 🙂
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Another question. The two biggest distro families for music making are Debian (Debian, Ubuntu, Mint, etc) and Arch (Arch, Manjaro, EndeavourOS, etc). I use the Arch family of distros. Could you please make your app available for Arch users? You are missing out on half of your Linux income group. 🙂

It's build on a Mint 19 (based on Ubuntu 18),
and works great on my Manjaro :wink:

apisonic wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:33 pm It's build on a Mint 19 (based on Ubuntu 18),
and works great on my Manjaro :wink:
I am very happy to hear this!!! I use EndeavourOS, which is as close to Arch vanilla as you can get without being actual Arch. If this program is supported, there's a great chance I'll buy it. So are you just zipping the .SO file for your distribution?

Yes, it's a zip of a vst and vst3 .so binary files... extract them where your DAW can find them (default would be to extract a zip to a home folder).

apisonic wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:35 pm Yes, it's a zip of a vst and vst3 .so binary files... extract them where your DAW can find them (default would be to extract a zip to a home folder).
Perfect!! Thank you for the useful information!! :D

Return to “Apisonic Labs”