VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

More goodies from Focusrite and Novation:
Capture.JPG
"Sound Collective: Yum Audio
This month’s exclusive Sound Collective community giveaway is Yum Audio’s LoFi Pitch Dropout – a fascinating effects plug-in that emulates tape errors. Normally sold for £65/$90, LoFi Pitch Dropout is free to download for Sound Collective members from 5th August 2021 to 7th October 2021 (4pm BST), and comes with a 25% discount code to redeem against any product in the Yum Audio range."

The product actually lists for $75 on the site (not $90), but why quibble when it's free anyway?

I guess this is technically from Novation, since it's part of Sound Collective. But it was in my Focusrite account, and I can't find the Novation equivalent of this KVR page anyway. :shrug:

Steve
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

I can't find it. Guess it isn't available in the Scarlett ghetto :(

planetearth wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:53 pm and I can't find the Novation equivalent of this KVR page anyway. :shrug:
it's in the "instruments" section...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=519356&p=8178505&hi ... n#p8178505

BaronWaterpark wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:44 am I can't find it. Guess it isn't available in the Scarlett ghetto :(
Hey man, I live in the Scarlett ghetto too, and I can see it in my account under "My Software" :)
A well-behaved signature.

I'm in the iTrack Solo superghetto and I definitely can't see it :lol:

I can't see it. You click on your profile, then "My Software"? Nothing showing, even if I click "Instruments."
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:35 am I can't see it. You click on your profile, then "My Software"? Nothing showing, even if I click "Instruments."
It is under "my software", but not "Instrument", it's in the "Audio FX" section.

focusritecollective.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Soundcloud - Synthwave & More https://soundcloud.com/canapelee

I like it. Thanks for the heads up.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Must be a regional thing, as it's not showing up for me (I'm in Michigan, USA).

Shows up for me in Atlanta, GA

Portland, OR is denied as well
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Offer works in Hawaii, I have no specific Novation products either.

Also in the MyADAM area

Maybe it is product type. I have second generation Scarlett 212.

Dirtgrain wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:08 pm Maybe it is product type. I have second generation Scarlett 212.
I have that as well, though it is my 2nd as I have the gen 1.

Return to “Effects”