If you could bring back to life any Singer/Musician who died before their time who would it be?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

raiderpdog wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:44 pm whoa, never read about that seance!
:lol:
they never really did that (or maybe they did...) but he was on a list of people they wanted to contact, to see if they would do the opening ceremony.

cryophonik wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:06 pm
mumpcake wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:56 pm Did anyone mention Keith Moon or John Bonham? It would have been nice to see where The Who and Led Zeppelin would have gone had they survived.
Possibly the Starship route, dropping the Led, going with just Zeppelin, and giving us hit songs equal to "We Built This City".
That may be the most depressing image I have had in a long time.
Even if the piano player can't play, keep the party going.
http://www.soundclick.com/mumpcake
https://mumpfucious.wordpress.com/

plus, after being dead for so long, they may be unmotivated to even do anything. They've been relaxing and chilling out for a long time, they probably got used to it and enjoy doing nothing. :hihi:

but also, anything that prevents any more "We Built This City" type carnage has to be considered for the good of all.

raiderpdog wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:25 pm plus, after being dead for so long, they may be unmotivated to even do anything. They've been relaxing and chilling out for a long time, they probably got used to it and enjoy doing nothing. :hihi:

but also, anything that prevents any more "We Built This City" type carnage has to be considered for the good of all.
we could try going back and altering the timeline, so theres animosity between the remaining members, and they wont work together anymore :shrug:
could maybe steal some sandwiches from the communal fridge (all bands have one) and theyll suspect another band member?

Nah. Just plant an article saying the lead singer was quoted saying "guitar players are replaceable and don't get me started on drummers & bass players. I forgot we even had keyboards, theyre so lost in the mix"
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

tbh, looking at pseudo science and sci fi...
it wont be long before we can clone them from a bit of dna.

i hope they can miniaturise them, like they did with pigs.
then everyone could have a little pet kanye, with his hamster cheeks :)

I would be interested in going to alternate timelines and switching members from certain bands into other bands, and see what happens to the chemistry.

Or, finding a timeline where you could gather all the dead guys who were kicked out of famous bands early on and missed all the glory, and instead put them all in a band, and in that timeline they are finally getting their success. (why not, let them at least have one timeline without regrets or getting asked "how was it getting kicked out of ______before they became world famous?")

Justice for the dead. :D

raiderpdog wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:40 pm I would be interested in going to alternate timelines and switching members from certain bands into other bands, and see what happens to the chemistry.

Or, finding a timeline where you could gather all the dead guys who were kicked out of famous bands early on and missed all the glory, and instead put them all in a band, and in that timeline they are finally getting their success. (why not, let them at least have one timeline without regrets or getting asked "how was it getting kicked out of ______before they became world famous?")

Justice for the dead. :D
a timeline, where every member of the fall, ever, is in one band!!! (including the ones who were asked in pubs when mark was pissed but never actually got invited :D )

probably even finally a granny on bongos in this version :hihi:

vurt wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:39 pm i hope they can miniaturise them, like they did with pigs.
Somehow, you've sold it to me. I want one!

Prince
Mozart
Chopin
Charlie Parker
Jaco Pastorius
Elvis
Me

funktional wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:49 pm Me
Aw. :hug:

Maca and CoQ10 will sort you out. :wink:

Got to be Fela Kuti for me

Unaspected wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:00 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:39 pm i hope they can miniaturise them, like they did with pigs.
Somehow, you've sold it to me. I want one!
you have to exercise him twice a day, pick up his poop.
also, no bright lights, do not get him wet, and do not, i repeat! do not, feed him after midnight!

(and check his little hamster cheeks for any sneaky bits he might have hidden)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”