TBT TLS 1295 LEA Free Compressor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I see thanks guys
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Very few of the originals have been updated and most are Linux-only.

TLs 1140s-LA
64bit Linux

TLs 1295-LEA
32bit Windows
64bit Windows
64bit Linux

TLs 3113 Limiter
64bit Linux

TLs Pocket Limiter
64bit Linux
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

It all ended in a bit of a spat...

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=225304&start=74

I wonder how the sequencer he was writing ended up, was always intrigued by that

Personally, I made a conscious decision not to even just mention that "bit of a spat" as I do not think any good will come out of digging up old hurt. I do not think it's the worst idea to always question motives - those of others, but also your own ones.

And if you really want to know that, you could of course simply contact him and politely ask.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:21 pm No, these are native Linux VSTs
My bad. Thanks for clarifying.

I used to insert Pocket Limiter in almost any master I did since it was released until I started using Studio One around 2010... That plug-in made happy dozens of musicians for years.
Happy to see updated versions as I stopped visiting the TbTaudio website some years ago.
Thanks Daniel Lind. Keep n rocking

TLs Saturated Driver is another gem of his, work wonders on 808's.

I was using the lea on a damaged vocal that I de-noised manually. The LEA was great as a hum filter and stopped plosive peaks resulting from mixing. Very happy. Might end up being a commercial track :).

pixel85 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:42 am Is this a new plugin? Or the 64bit version is new? It seems to be 1.5 years old. I'm confused.

Sounds very good tho.
Are you referring to the Tls-1295-lea 64 bit as aliasing....?

scientofficial wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:47 am
pixel85 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:42 am Is this a new plugin? Or the 64bit version is new? It seems to be 1.5 years old. I'm confused.

Sounds very good tho.
Lolwut

scientofficial wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:47 am

Sounds very good tho.
Nope, it has nothing to do with aliasing or sound. It's about the architecture of the plugin itself.
https://www.lifewire.com/32-bit-64-bit-2624554

\m/
Last edited by pattonfreak1 on Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I can has Tls_maximizer 64bit pleez?

It would be cool to have all those gem’s for Linux! 8)

Passing Bye wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:30 pm It would be cool to have all those gem’s for Linux! 8)
Aren't most of them Linux only ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Effects”