Poll : Would KVR benefit from a video forum?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic

Would KVR benefit from a video forum?

Yes.
55%
No.
25%
I dont give a flying fish!
20%

Total votes: 116

RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:40 pm :o :cry:
went to follow a green screen tutorial...
found out i dont have the fx needed to do the green screen :o :cry:
Did you search for "chroma key"? I've not had to use this feature in Resolve just yet but I'm sure the free version must have a method - maybe even a rough version with blending modes or a feature in Fusion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI88UW3FC0M

This simple animation was achieved with layers and blend modes.

Unaspected wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:47 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:40 pm :o :cry:
went to follow a green screen tutorial...
found out i dont have the fx needed to do the green screen :o :cry:
Did you search for "chroma key"? I've not had to use this feature in Resolve just yet but I'm sure the free version must have a method - maybe even a rough version with blending modes or a feature in Fusion?
oh i dunno?

i just tried following a guy, he went to the fx bit, then "resolve fx key" and that doesnt exist in 16. i dunno if its in 17, for some reason i downloaded the wrong one :dog:

tomorrow i will try either, what you said or updating.

its not totally essential for everything, but my wizards need some shit going on behind them, or theyre just old men in dressing gowns waving sticks :cry:

Unaspected wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:50 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI88UW3FC0M

This simple animation was achieved with layers and blend modes.
nice!
like the drum riffage too!

If we're talking about the animation previously posted, you might need a flatter shade of "green" - though, of course, you can always colour edit this before filtering, it's best to get the lighting as good as possible. I know these are early experiments, of course - I'm very much looking forward to any animations you might birth! Lego is a great medium for stop-motion animation.

And thank you, that's a free drum set for FL Studio's Patcher (made purely with sounds from Monark), if anyone wants to grab it: Here or from the direct link under the video. All hits are wav files, so could be loaded into any sampler of choice. I think I processed them and the synth through HG-2 for that demo so they're a little drier as a product - can take additional layering and processing. Synth came from my Olga soundbank, "Cobwebs".

Unaspected wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:06 pm If we're talking about the animation previously posted, you might need a flatter shade of "green" - though, of course, you can always colour edit this before filtering, it's best to get the lighting as good as possible. I know these are early experiments, of course - I'm very much looking forward to any animations you might birth! Lego is a great medium for stop-motion animation.
yeah, he went through sorting out the green screen.
he switches it to black and white, then used some tool to make the grey black and boom! it was much better.
im not expecting and nor do i desire, hollywood level :hihi:

please dont expect too much :lol:

and ill grab them samples :tu:
cheers.

more experimenting with visuals...
not happy with the titles, want something "less" if you get me, but for now it will do.
bit of night time filming, with the phone and a touch of fx...

https://youtu.be/8agDAIBDij8

vurt wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:26 pm more experimenting with visuals...
not happy with the titles, want something "less" if you get me, but for now it will do.
bit of night time filming, with the phone and a touch of fx...

https://youtu.be/8agDAIBDij8
Any father who got drunk and passed out on their kid's "Lights Alive" probably woke up experiencing something like this.

You might be making things that are rough around the edges (join the club) but you're very creative. I thought that was neat. :)

Unaspected wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:39 pm
Any father who got drunk and passed out on their kid's "Lights Alive" probably woke up experiencing something like this.
:hihi:

You might be making things that are rough around the edges
rough around the edges? im a total amateur! forgot to even add "like and subscribe" to the text :dog:

:lol:

thanks, but im just having fun, learning whats available, so its totally accidental creativity :hihi:
although, ideas, got a million of em! just no will power to force myself to do anything!!!

maybe when my millions roll in and im on my yacht, ill get motivated?! :hihi:

vurt wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:58 pm
You might be making things that are rough around the edges
rough around the edges? im a total amateur! forgot to even add "like and subscribe" to the text :dog:

:lol:

thanks, but im just having fun, learning whats available, so its totally accidental creativity :hihi:
although, ideas, got a million of em! just no will power to force myself to do anything!!!

maybe when my millions roll in and im on my yacht, ill get motivated?! :hihi:
Just don't lose sight of the little people who got you there!

Unaspected wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:04 pm
the wizards? :lol:

vurt wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:05 pm
Who else? :hihi:

Unaspected wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:06 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:05 pm
Who else? :hihi:
im sure there will be lots more "little people" to come.
might do a 60s batman fight scene :lol:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”