Noticed Helix was quietly updated to 2020-05-24 on the website

Official support for: audjoo.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Howdy, just thought I'd drop in after noticing this little beast has been updated to 2020-05-24 on the website. No sign of a changelog though?

thought it was dead.... interesting

It's likely Jonas hasn't got time to visit KVR forums nowadays but maybe another customer reported something directly to him, and he had time to fix it maybe? (judging from the thread history here to date)

Fix what?

Its had 64-bit compatibility issues so its likely that. It no longer crashes when opening.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

I don't like brands without spending months or even years on that product after launching it!

1. A customer noticed a (very subtle) bug in the "phase" option for the wave-table-generation... (it wouldn't respect the "copy" option properly...) The bug was introduced with an nice optimization I did in 2019, so older versions did not have the bug.

2. User-patches are stored in "app-data" not next to the plugin

3. Super subtle improvements to some of the "sine" "shaper" algorithm (only audible with pure-sine-input), and made modulating the "drive" a bit nicer...

4. inserted a subtle soft-clipper in the limiter effect (this might be the least subtle changes)

Thanks,
Jonas

Thank you Jonas.. still love Helix very much here!!

surreal wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:19 pm Thank you Jonas.. still love Helix very much here!!
Thanks!

Thanks Jonas, some of us still love Helix, so much depth to this! I was thinking hey I haven't updated since May last year.

I'm a long time (10+ years or so) Audjoo user
And I want to thank you too for this workhorse synth - its my favourite!
Big respect!

Anyway I have a small issue
Is there working support email I can report it to?
DAW: Cubase 10.0.40 build 284 (x64), Windows 7/64-bit
PC: Intel Core i7-5930K 3.5GHz, 16 GB RAM, Asus GT610-SL
Converters: RME UC

SoftMachine wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 pm I'm a long time (10+ years or so) Audjoo user
And I want to thank you too for this workhorse synth - its my favourite!
Big respect!

Anyway I have a small issue
Is there working support email I can report it to?
Yes, it's listed at the bottom on the website :) It's jonas (at) audjoo.com Thanks!

I use Helix all the time, it's in my top 10 of best sounding VSTis.
Since I got a newer monitor recently, I thought I would check the website in hope of some kind of HD GUI update. :scared:
It's a long shot I know and I wouldn't even have bothered checking had it not been for the small update in 2020.
I shall continue to hope and pray. :pray: :party:

Return to “Audjoo”