Massive X crashes Live

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am getting so many crashes/issues and this is really annoying. At least once everyday I have one of those :
- crash when I save the Live project while the synth is playing
- synth fully reset to init patch by all itself, while I am doing something else in the project completely unrelated :ud:
- crash when cut or delete the vst (happens randomly). To fix this, I found that I have to open the vst change something in the patch, move a knob, anything, then it fixes it and I can remove the plugin :dog:
- plain random crash. This once is not everday but I know it's Massive because it almost only happens on the projects I have instances of it.
My favorite part is that when I re-open the project, it keeps crashing so I have to dig into the Ableton backups.
This synth has been released at least 2 years ago and is sold 200$...

Never had any problems like this. Do you use the newest Live and Massive X version?

Are you using Live 10 or 11?

Yes, both updated, Live 11.. I don't know what's happening. I'm going to reinstall Massive X, it might help. Today I didn't have any crash in hours. Weird. Maybe the last Native Access update fixed it. I had a nasty bug on some licenses activation and it works now. Massive X was working already though.

Massive X indefinitely holds down notes (Ableton 11.1, M1 Mac)

I've had this bug now. Does anyone else have this problem? The problem occurs only when I draw a note or import some midi files in that Midi track in Ableton. The notes keep playing once I press stop or pause. I have to delete the note I drew or imported midi clip and even worse, I have to delete or duplicate the Midi track into a new one in order for the sound to stop, if not it never stops!

Driving me crazy. I would love to use this synth but its such a hassle to use like this...

Return to “Instruments”