Arturia V Collection 8 official thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Analog Lab Pro Arturia Prophet VS Sound Library V Collection X

Also.. there is a thread on gearspace that has links to 4500 or so patches. Ive only imported a few dozen but they work a treat. This huge resource of patches, has have been combed through to remove duplicates, and to be organized. Again, these are free, and compatible with the SQ80 V. Feels like Christmas.. or Black Friday. :wink:

Ensoniq ESQ-1, SQ-80 - ultimate patch collection
https://gearspace.com/board/electronic- ... ction.html

is the SQ80 grandfathered in to the V 8.1 I recently bought?

jdoo wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:50 am Also.. there is a thread on gearspace that has links to 4500 or so patches. Ive only imported a few dozen but they work a treat. This huge resource of patches, has have been combed through to remove duplicates, and to be organized. Again, these are free, and compatible with the SQ80 V. Feels like Christmas.. or Black Friday. :wink:

Ensoniq ESQ-1, SQ-80 - ultimate patch collection
https://gearspace.com/board/electronic- ... ction.html
That is a treasure trove of potential gems. Thank you for the head's up! :tu:

yes, jdoo, thanks for that heads up, awesome to get those sounds!

jdoo wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:42 am Anyone watching, may have seen this already - but the V Collection 8 is on sale today, at least for owners of earlier V Collection....
So.. There is a deal to be had today (I read that it will be going on for a short while though??)....
Thanks for the heads up. I read somewhere that the offer ends Oct. 5.
I wasn't going to update because I don't use all their stuff.
But I think there's enough in this one that I'd use to make it a no-brainer. Updated today.

melodeath wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:57 pm I can't remember what the crossgrade was during the 8.1 update. I'm just curious if crossgrading to 8 or later (without owning any V Colleciton) will ever be less than $249, snce I want V Collection 8, but don't need it currently.
Best offer up to now I got for upgrade to 8 was € 199. Because I missed out on the OB-Xa V introduction. But missed the 8.1 offer, so cant be sure what that was, could have been € 149 (their newsletters somehow I never receive, and looking not enough here :ud: ). Anyway, now € 149 for upgrading to 8.1 including the SQ80 V was 'the offer I couldn't resist'. :tu:
In the end saved me € 99 compared to immediately upgrading to 8 for € 199 and now using the SQ80 V € 49 intro.

Anyone else seeing this in the current version of Analog Lab?
Analog Lab V mega pop-over.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fieldframe wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:09 am Anyone else seeing this in the current version of Analog Lab?

Just updated my Analog Lab V and not seeing the issue here (on Windows 10). Perhaps it is a Mac issue? Have you tried other "Resize Window" settings?
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Can you import Emulator libraries into the Emulator II?
I want to get the classic Universe of Sounds discs into the Emulator II, but I have no idea how or if its even possible.

Anyone know more about this?
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

jamcat wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:30 am Can you import Emulator libraries into the Emulator II?
I want to get the classic Universe of Sounds discs into the Emulator II, but I have no idea how or if its even possible.

You might find your answer here:

https://gearspace.com/board/electronic- ... brary.html

tonedef71 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:37 am
fieldframe wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:09 am Anyone else seeing this in the current version of Analog Lab?

Just updated my Analog Lab V and not seeing the issue here (on Windows 10). Perhaps it is a Mac issue? Have you tried other "Resize Window" settings?
Yep, running on MacOS Catalina. I tried a few of the window scaling sizes, but it doesn’t seem to change the pop-over being clown shoe-sized.

fieldframe wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:33 am Yep, running on MacOS Catalina. I tried a few of the window scaling sizes, but it doesn’t seem to change the pop-over being clown shoe-sized.
Seems like a Mac specific Arturia bug, because i get the same thing as you with the too large pop-up size and I have the latest Analog Lab V and I'm on Mojave.

Lotuz2019 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:51 am
jamcat wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:30 am Can you import Emulator libraries into the Emulator II?

You might find your answer here:

https://gearspace.com/board/electronic- ... brary.html
Thank you for that link!
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

Wondering if SQ80 V is giving hint of the new GUI design (tabs) for all instruments once V Collection 9 is released. If so, I like it. Feels better than opening Advanced Panel as with existing instruments.

But I wish they add "bypass all effects switch" for ALL instruments. It is still only on individual effect slots. Have requested a few times already to support and they said it will be looked into. Let's see.

new design.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sequent wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:33 am ....Thank you for that link!
You mean this one, right?

https://rolls.bublup.com/view/6538f104- ... 9e3ab75faf

Return to “Instruments”