SILO - spatial reverb from Unfiltered Audio / PA

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you're experiencing high CPU, it's likely that you're using a very high Rate and spawning a ton of grains. There's a global option to set the maximum number of grains for your computer. By default, it's 1000. You can lower it a lot without hearing an impact in *most* (but not all) patches. Start at 500 and see if that improves it.

#39.99 (+VAT) this weekend.

Worth it?
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:10 am #39.99 (+VAT) this weekend.

Worth it?
Leave it a couple of months and you'll probably get it for $29.99.

Looks good though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aAsu04WFrs

antic604 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:10 am #39.99 (+VAT) this weekend.

Worth it?
if you want a $25 voucher, pm me...
and totally worth it, it delivers more than i expected. so really great, but it works also in my workflow and how i make music.

EDIT: or you give a yell (this is more dutch than english) here, and will PM you the voucher.

Having watched this and the Venus Theory video, I'd definitely consider this if some kind soul could pm me a voucher (getting close to payday but not quite soon enough).

Edit: received, thanks WasteLand
Last edited by shonky on Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shonky wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:52 am Having watched this and the Venus Theory video, I'd definitely consider this if some kind soul could pm me a voucher (getting close to payday but not quite soon enough).
if antic604 does not want to voucher, you can get mine. and there will be several people who will give a voucher away, i bought Silo in intro with a voucher i have got here, it is now cheaper, no regrets, because i used in the last months so many times. and it worth this price.
it is great. a great addition to all the granular possibilities i have.

WasteLand wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:53 am
shonky wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:52 am Having watched this and the Venus Theory video, I'd definitely consider this if some kind soul could pm me a voucher (getting close to payday but not quite soon enough).
if antic604 does not want to voucher, you can get mine. and there will be several people who will give a voucher away, i bought Silo in intro with a voucher i have got here, it is now cheaper, no regrets, because i used in the last months so many times. and it worth this price.
Love this community, cheers WasteLand :tu:

I was a little worried when I got upgraded to the $50 voucher since it has the higher minimum and it seems most sales wouldn't meet it, but thankfully this came at just the right time to nab it and the new Suhr amp model for $15 each with my voucher. I'm in love with granular processing, it's just so cool. Looking forward to playing with this a lot today! :hyper:

Cannot go wrong with Silo no matter the price. It’s amazing.

That's awesome of you to offer it! Thanks!!

But please give it to @shonky if he wants it. I'll pass.
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:28 pm
That's awesome of you to offer it! Thanks!!

But please give it to @shonky if he wants it. I'll pass.
ok will do, shonky gets a pm!

I can offer my $25 voucher as well. (Would take a $50 though if anyone doesn't need it :D).

I just bought it for 14.99 after the loyalty voucher. I’m watching the Richard Devine walkthrough from the website. It’s just different enough from Byome or Triad to be worthwhile.

https://youtu.be/X3sbjGp3q4w

48 hour sale for $39.99. Just picked up for £13.50 using the survey voucher as well 👍
Looking forward to experimenting with this.
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

ramseysounds wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:45 am 48 hour sale for $39.99. Just picked up for £13.50 using the survey voucher as well 👍
Looking forward to experimenting with this.
I was on the fence (I don't think those RD videos really do it justice) but then picked it up for that amount last time it was offered. Yeah, like it a lot, nice gui and controls that just seem to do what you need, well tuned.

Return to “Effects”