The one plug-in I wish would be reborn

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Arts Acoustic CL series. These are my favorite compressors, and maybe my favorite plug-ins of all time. I did manage to get it to work on Mac once but it was pretty unstable. I wish these could be re-built with fresh new UI's and the same sound, with maybe some cleaner (or dirtier) modes or something added in. Safe to say it's never going to happen...
Oh well...
clms1xl.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

CL series was my favorite too !!
Their reverb was also very good.

Too bad they disappeared.

I always come back to the same plug-in, Artificial Audio Obelisk :(

Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

SpectrumWorx by Little Endian
SpectrumWorx by Little Endian.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Ugo Metallurgy

(Win64Bit, VST3, resizable, stereo in and stereo out)

AudioThing|Cableguys|Image-Line|Klanghelm|Tokyo Dawn Records|Tritik|Valhalla DSP
Dmitry Sches|Surge Synth Team|u-he

Disco-DSP Thrillme
&
Antares Kantos

Devine Machine - Krishna: This was probably the most flexible PSOLA synth. Anyone know of a new one?

Audeon - UFO: this appeared and then the company just vanished. I've never heard an oscillator quite like it. Had a real 'flappy mouthed' brass thing going for it.

+1 SpectrumWorx: Sorely missed

Remember this bad boi ?

Aiynzahev wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:56 am Arts Acoustic CL series. These are my favorite compressors, and maybe my favorite plug-ins of all time. I did manage to get it to work on Mac once but it was pretty unstable. I wish these could be re-built with fresh new UI's and the same sound, with maybe some cleaner (or dirtier) modes or something added in. Safe to say it's never going to happen...
Oh well...

clms1xl.png
https://www.artsacoustic.com/

Their site is there, they are still selling the plugins, but I guess you mean update it ?
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

CinningBao wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:18 am Devine Machine - Krishna: This was probably the most flexible PSOLA synth. Anyone know of a new one?

Audeon - UFO: this appeared and then the company just vanished. I've never heard an oscillator quite like it. Had a real 'flappy mouthed' brass thing going for it.

+1 SpectrumWorx: Sorely missed
Seems like your lucky day, sir.
https://www.dogsonacid.com/threads/devi ... ack.813327
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

Digitalfishphones in VST3/64bit flavour.

Camelphat.

ZargonTheMagnificent wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:57 pm Camelphat.
+1 :tu:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

El°HYM wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:48 am
CinningBao wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:18 am Devine Machine - Krishna: This was probably the most flexible PSOLA synth. Anyone know of a new one?
Seems like your lucky day, sir.
https://www.dogsonacid.com/threads/devi ... ack.813327
Well what a delightful day this is turning into! Thanks for the headsup El°HYM.

Will he be contacting the people who purchased his product before he disappeared? 2009 I think.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Effects”