Your favourite guitar stands?

A forum for discussion of all things guitar!
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BertKoor wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:48 pm My favourite is one that doesn't trip over because a cable got entangled.

I had (well, still have because I suck at throwing things away) two simple stands for a single guitar, but when I wanted to have three guitars ready for grabs I bought two racks that can hold 5 guitars each - in theory. In practice I put three in each, acoustics & electrics.

Also bought some forks to hang them with their neck on the wall like in shops, but never got around mounting them. Probably never will...
I have one of these in my studio, and wall hangers downstairs in the house.

The wall hangers are fine, obviously but that stand (I have 5 gutars in it and one extra usually leaning against the end) is just crappy. The geometry is slightly wrong so the guitar necks never get held properly. You can get them to sot OK if you are careful about positioning, but that defeats the object; you should be able to just throw them in.

Annoying.

Kinsman Universal Guitar Stand is what I used when gigging. An air band can be used across the top u-section to hold the guitar in place when accidentality knocked.

I'm no longer interested in playing live, only recording. A multiple stand (£20) seems practical and cost effective.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

These wall mounted stands are great

I like my Lowden branded Kinsman for my Lowden. Looks good and very light.

Return to “Guitars”