Best mixing bundle

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Personally would avoid bundles and just cherry pick essential tools, that complement DAW stock ones and freebies, it worked for me, but than again, I mostly used Logic.

FabFilter Total Bundle (covers all your mixing & mastering needs)

shockenkleid wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:36 am FabFilter Total Bundle (covers all your mixing & mastering needs)
This is the industry standard I guess but its a little bit pricey for my self. For example the TDR bundle can be bought on sale for around 100€.

wackob wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:22 am
shockenkleid wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:36 am FabFilter Total Bundle (covers all your mixing & mastering needs)
This is the industry standard I guess but its a little bit pricey for my self. For example the TDR bundle can be bought on sale for around 100€.
TDR is a great bundle, but we are comparing apples and oranges here.

Another great bundle (or bundles, if you want to specify several approaches, like Mix Bundle, Creative Bundle, Master Bundle, etc.) are the Melda bundles. The MFree Bundle is a must, IMO.
Last edited by fmr on Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:26 am, edited 4 times in total.
Fernando (FMR)

You can also search the Sell&Buy Forum for cheap offers, sometimes you get lucky! Maybe you can buy one after another. Never looked back after getting the Fabfilter stuff (but TDR is GREAT VALUE and what i've used before. Kotelnikov&Nova even in the free version are superb!)

It depends on what step of music evolution you are. If you would like some 'assistance' Neutron is quite good. If you prefer doing everything by your own, can advice MixBox from IK multimedia.

I'm replying late but Parametric EQ 2 now has a spectral analyser. The best mixing bundle in my opinion would be the fabfilter bundle.

99% of the time I only use Fabfilter for mixing and I can't recommend it enough, pretty versatile tools and sound superb. For mastering I would add Izotope Ozone cause it has some nice tools on it's bundle. Of course you need to try them for yourself to see if they fit your taste and workflow but you can't go wrong with these.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”