Toneboosters Flowtones Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Sound Waves

Vortifex wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:21 am And personally I'd prefer that the two visible VCOs were from the same part and a single tab switched between parts.
Yep, while I really appreciate the update, I agree with this. It seems like an odd decision.

btw, really need to be able to link parts. Otherwise preset design is a bit of a chore. :)

GUI heavily revised it seems in the latest update 1.0.3...

- Mario

Checked the demo, new GUI is an improvement and sound is outstanding. I love the randomization options and formant effect. There are no MSEGs in this synth :( . They provide more control and makes patch making process quicker.

I was going to try the updated demo but.....

TB.png

I'm on a 400 Mbps wired connection so meh I'll wait.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Does the dev email when there’s an update, I didn’t get an email. I wish devs could let us know.

Update 1.0.3. How to hide the keyboard now? It is off the screen at a comfortable size here (190%, 1920×1080). This was possible in version 1.0.2.

simmo75 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:55 am Does the dev email when there’s an update, I didn’t get an email. I wish devs could let us know.
There's no email, but you should see that there is a new version available next to the current version number, in the top left corner of the GUI just under the logo

Branis wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:21 am
simmo75 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:55 am Does the dev email when there’s an update, I didn’t get an email. I wish devs could let us know.
There's no email, but you should see that there is a new version available next to the current version number, in the top left corner of the GUI just under the logo
Thanks mate, I hadn’t seen that :)

I’m missing how to modulate properly, it doesn’t seem to be drag and drop, there’s no mod matrix, so….

Pretty confused here to be honest.

All I want to do is modulate the Amp ADSR’s attack and decay with an LFO but it doesn’t seem possible.

simmo75 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:36 am I’m missing how to modulate properly, it doesn’t seem to be drag and drop, there’s no mod matrix, so….

Pretty confused here to be honest.

All I want to do is modulate the Amp ADSR’s attack and decay with an LFO but it doesn’t seem possible.
Right-click any knob that has a dot in the bottom right corner and modulation options will appear in a pop-up dialog

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unfortunately,the tones that are flowing out of this synth are still not giving me a sonic boost :(
No auto tune...

Same here , it doen't excite me and imho there are too many shortcomings
Osc's gain output can only be modulated by lfo ( not adsr )
No parallel filter routings
No osc sync
You can modulate osc 2 by osc 1 , but if you then modulate osc 1 by 2 , this should be reflected on osc 2 ..but for some reason there is no bi-directional crosmod possible ..weird !
The weird one slider compressor does more bad than good
The presets are criminally loud , who's to impress really ?
Disable the comp and limter and you have full digital clipping , if one needs a a limiter in your synth it mean the gain staging is not exactly good to begin with .
Not a fan of the filters either ( have toneboosters vcf , don't like it ) , in the end it's just not for me
It's strange because Jeroen certainly has the dsp chops to cook wonderfull stuff
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Double post, sorry.
Last edited by Sinisterbr on Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”