zplane Fennek metering pugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://products.zplane.de/products/fennek/
buy your own Youlean knock-off for 3x the price!

Don't wait, act now

Crazy pricing :dog:

looks better to my eyes then Youlean but the pricing? half of it would be great and sensible, well I assume zplane aims to sell to 'pros' I think they need to raise the price therefore ...
rabbit in a hole

Autobot wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:20 pm looks better to my eyes then Youlean but the pricing? half of it would be great and sensible, well I assume zplane aims to sell to 'pros' I think they need to raise the price therefore ...
how does it look better? Youlean has had "dark" mode since forever and it looks pretty much the same.
In fact i think Youlean has some things nailed down better
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ploki wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:29 pm
Autobot wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:20 pm looks better to my eyes then Youlean but the pricing? half of it would be great and sensible, well I assume zplane aims to sell to 'pros' I think they need to raise the price therefore ...
how does it look better? Youlean has had "dark" mode since forever and it looks pretty much the same.
In fact i think Youlean has some things nailed down better
I can't pinpoint it. Looks a bit sharper, like the shadings. No big differences for sure. If this would be Behringer 'need' to call it knock-off :D Behringer woudl not raise the price though :lol:
rabbit in a hole

Only difference I see it has distinct metering for S/M, L/R and each channel. Or can this be done also in Youlean LMP?

Return to “Effects”