Acustica Audio presents Silver: The Ultimate Reverb Experience + Free version

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All of us would like to use natural physical spaces for reverberation because they sound more natural, as it is our way of perceiving space in our daily experience.

Unfortunately, physical areas are challenging to manage because of their resonances and slight imperfections, so convolution reverbs often tend to sound static and dimensionless.

Silver comes to the rescue in a unique and innovative way as it recreates the listening experience in theaters, rooms, churches, recording studios, and other real-world environments to give you the highest quality reverb based on dynamic convolution.

We sampled all the best physical areas for you to have a wide and fresh sound with a unique naturalness.

Experience our innovative way 'to naturally reverb'.

The FREE version of SILVER includes one theatre, two churches, and one recording studio reverb emulations you can download from Aquarius, our product manager: https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/en/aquarius

Silver - Volume A
Silver Volume A includes 77 physical spaces from many different locations that we carefully measured and profiled for a total of more than 120 different emulations divided in several categories: Club - Religious - Opera & Theatre - Studio & Scoring - Public Spaces - Music Misc - Post Misc - Domestic.
https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/pr ... vervolumea

Wow. This one sounds good.

One small remark : I don't see any values on the eq and filters ?

But other than that : Just wow.
More BPM please

dionenoid wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:05 am Wow. This one sounds good.

One small remark : I don't see any values on the eq and filters ?

But other than that : Just wow.
- High Pass Filter: The Frequency range (Hz) is from 40 to 1100.
- Low Pass Filter: The is from 25k to 800.
- LF-MF-HF: gain controls of the 3 band Eq (Frequencies fixed) applied to the reverberated signal source.

I installed the trial of Vol. A last week and just purchased it today. Do I need to redownload the entire 13 gig library to use the purchased version??

TBlake wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:41 pm I installed the trial of Vol. A last week and just purchased it today. Do I need to redownload the entire 13 gig library to use the purchased version??
It's recommended to uninstall the trial once you purchase the commercial version (you can do this from the Aquarius "updates" tab).
It shouldn't take long.
Enjoy Silver!

Return to “Effects”