Overloud Gem Mod Dimension for FREE

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

why do you need 10 presets for a 3-knob chorus

looks fine on a retina display tho, i just don't care for it

Well, this thing is famous for its (stereo) widening effect. I think there is not much point in using it for mono. However, my teting (with Voxengo PHA-979) forcing it to mono shows some effect.

Wibbler wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:02 pm
donkey tugger wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:26 pm
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:24 pm He was also notorious for overdubbing, so who knows what you're actually hearing! :lol:
The Headmaster Ritual! How many f**king guitars? :lol:
Johnny Marr teaches "The Headmaster Ritual"
Is there a Johnny Marr explains how the f*ck someone played that 32nd note strumming pattern on a 12-string acoustic guitar for William It Was Really Nothing's rhythm guitar? Anyone opposed to just talking about Johnny Marr all thread? :lol:

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:10 pm
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:24 pm He was also notorious for overdubbing, so who knows what you're actually hearing! :lol:
Is there a Johnny Marr explains how the f*ck someone played that 32nd note strumming pattern on a 12-string acoustic guitar for William It Was Really Nothing's rhythm guitar? Anyone opposed to just talking about Johnny Marr all thread? :lol:
met him once!

at central library in manc.
him and tony wilson were giving a talk on the music industry in manchester. few other people there too.

vurt wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:16 pm
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:10 pm
met him once!

at central library in manc.
him and tony wilson were giving a talk on the music industry in manchester. few other people there too.
Closest I came was standing a few feet away at a Modest Mouse gig when he was briefly in the band. I wonder how many guitar players of a certain age range come across that guy in real life and just want to casually geek about his guitar parts. I imagine he gets that all the time.

Keep in Mind that when this was used as a Hardware Unit; in quite some of Eno's Work for example, the finished Master was mostly for Vinyl. Some of those methods used back then, will also help taming the out of phase issues.
The art of knowing is knowing what to ignore.

tbh, it was a very brief meeting. not like we went out for beers :lol:
i did embarrass myself a little, obviously, something along the lines of "aww man, that opening to how soon is now? f**king awesome" :hihi:
but held it together enough to get a few questions to him and tony before they f**ked off.

vurt wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:24 pm tbh, it was a very brief meeting. not like we went out for beers :lol:
i did embarrass myself a little, obviously, something along the lines of "aww man, that opening to how soon is now? f**king awesome" :hihi:
but held it together enough to get a few questions to him and tony before they f**ked off.
How Soon is Now? Fecking amateur! :lol:

...no but seriously: what'd he say. Exact quotes.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:42 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:24 pm tbh, it was a very brief meeting. not like we went out for beers :lol:

its my fave smiths track :shrug:
im not a huge fan, obviously i like a lot of others, but morrisey always pissed me off :lol: blow your nose before you sing man :x

well, to that he laughed and said thanks.
then i asked something about royality splits post band split (hed talked about it in the actual talk, so i want just prying) and he said he didnt really have a say, the lawyers dealt with everything.
then sharon ( a girl id gone to the event with) asked him about songwriting credits, and he explained what he thought merited a credit when you are in a band, if morrisey had turned up with an idea for the melody and harmony, as well as his lyrics, if he fleshed it out he still got one and therefore a split of the cash.

then i spoke to tony about joy division, because he had brought either ians wife or daughter to talk about joy division and the future film (at the time, it wasnt even finished writing) but i was trying to avoid talking about ian, because im sure theyre sick of hearing "im sorry" so many years later. so i was talking about him signing them on the fag packet, and he confirmed it was a fact! and not a madey uppy thing.

vurt wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:53 pm

im not a huge fan, obviously i like a lot of others, but morrisey always pissed me off :lol: blow your nose before you sing man :x

then i asked something about royality splits post band split (hed talked about it in the actual talk, so i want just prying) and he said he didnt really have a say, the lawyers dealt with everything.
then sharon ( a girl id gone to the event with) asked him about songwriting credits, and he explained what he thought merited a credit when you are in a band, if morrisey had turned up with an idea for the melody and harmony, as well as his lyrics, if he fleshed it out he still got one and therefore a split of the cash.

then i spoke to tony about joy division, because he had brought either ians wife or daughter to talk about joy division and the future film (at the time, it wasnt even finished writing) but i was trying to avoid talking about ian, because im sure theyre sick of hearing "im sorry" so many years later. so i was talking about him signing them on the fag packet, and he confirmed it was a fact! and not a madey uppy thing.
vurt, could you do a KVR-themed "dish the dirt" gossip feature? Something like Entertainment Weekly, but featuring plugins and those who love them.
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:05 pm
vurt wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:53 pm

vurt, could you do a KVR-themed "dish the dirt" gossip feature? Something like Entertainment Weekly, but featuring plugins and those who love them.
dave has been seen eyeing up the latest offering from overloud.
will he split from ik?

vurt wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:07 pm dave has been seen eyeing up the latest offering from overloud.
will he split from ik?
That saucy trollop! :x
A well-behaved signature.

Has anyone tried summing Johnny Marr in mono, just to check?

Also, nice new nickname, "Dish the Dirt Vurt"
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

jamcat wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:46 pm This is only the Dimension D model.
I regret signing up for Overloud spam for this.

This isn’t a $99 plugin.
damn right! What are they thinking? How come they dare to offer this to us at all, even if it is free right now? They should pay us for being willing to even just download it! Bloody spam!
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:43 pm
jamcat wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:46 pm This is only the Dimension D model.
I regret signing up for Overloud spam for this.

This isn’t a $99 plugin.
damn right! What are they thinking? How come they dare to offer this to us at all, even if it is free right now? They should pay us for being willing to even just download it! Bloody spam!
Weird we should find agreement, I think.

Classic KVR complaining about free plugins. There should be an annual KVR award for this.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Return to “Effects”