What are your favorite instrument plugins?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Toontrack

Bazille

I know I answered that already, but I was making some new presets today and they sounded so good so I have to 'vote' again. :lol:

pdxindy wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:25 pm Bazille

I know I answered that already, but I was making some new presets today and they sounded so good so I have to 'vote' again. :lol:
I answered that already as well :lol:
Ploki wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:11 pm Probably bazille
yeah bazille is so underated :party:

Big drums, little drums, pianos, granular, additive, reverb, resonators, orchestra, guitar, flutes, voice, synthwave Diva/Repro stuff (I’ve only demo’d Diva, haven’t yet for Repro), MXXX

Lately Invader2 and Falcon

Native Instruments do the work for me at list for the most part 🙂

Pianoteq
Arturia V Collection
MODO DRUM
MODO BASS
Hammond B-3X
PG-8X

Kontakt... though resorting to it feels like defeat.
THIS MUSIC HAS BEEN MIXED TO BE PLAYED LOUD SO TURN IT UP

I need to unsubscribe from this thread, so I don’t post every two days :hihi:

Synths: Hive, Massive
Piano: Sampletekk Rain Piano (upright), NI Concert Grand (grand)
EPs: Lounge Lizard
Violin: Joshua Bell
Guitar: AmpleSound (acoustic and electric)
Trumpet: Norrland Trumpet (free)
Sax: Embertone Sensual Sax
Drums: MT Power Drum Kit (free)

Ploki wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:01 am
pdxindy wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:25 pm Bazille

I answered that already as well :lol:
Ploki wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:11 pm Probably bazille
yeah bazille is so underated :party:
You guys are making me rethink BAzile. :) I've been on the entirely justified U-He hype train since Urs first posted More Feedback Machine on osxaudio.com, so I default to Zebra as my all time favorite U-He plug in.

The current batch:
Constant favorites- Zebra, Falcon, Plasmonic, Pigments,

Up and comers- Equator 2, Lion, Knifonium, Sektor, SQ-80

Kontakt, Sampletank, Analog Lab with all Arturia synths etc. and Play get used, but it's various libraries not their interfaces that make them.

i got rapid recently, after going deeper in the programing i can say it s a really good plugin.. one i have the most fun programing with serum and massive X and the sound is a bit a cross between both, my top these days, are these 3 but i have way too much great sounding ones.. just the interface on these i have fun so i use them the most

Reaktor
Tassman
VCV Rack
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Hi everyone. First post here but hey...I've been reading the forum years ago. 😊

Now, related to the main post.
My personal favourites (right now... but normally changes every three months or so) would be pigments 3, ezbass and superior drummer 3.
But my essential plugin for my workflow (the one that I always go when I start a session ... ) is definitely Scaler2. Such a great plugin.

I'm looking for XO xln but I can't quite decide to jump and buying since I have a nice workflow with ableton drumrack and superior drummer. Is XO worth it under those circumstances? Any help?

Lately, Diva, Serum, CA2600, Mecury 4, jup 8 v 4, obxa v, Massive X, Lush 101, with nerve and battery are floating my boat...

Return to “Instruments”