GT Analyser 19.7.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi music makers!

We've just released a new version of our spectrum analyser plug-in, GT Analyser.
We've completely redesigned the plug-in and added a whole bunch of new features!

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/gt-ana ... -gramotech

Download GT Analyser 19.7.0 here:
https://gramotech.co.uk/products/gt_analyser/

The download link isn't working here. :shrug:

Same here.
Server Error (500)

After registering download work.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:17 pm The download link isn't working here. :shrug:
Sorry there was an issue with our server - should be fixed now!

Congratulations, it looks very good !

:?: After installing it in "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3", neither Reaper nor Acon Acoustica detects it...

hi
i installed this earlier but the GUI is too big.
are there no options for resizeing?

inkwarp wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:32 pm are there no options for resizeing?
I can drag from the right-bottom of the window to resize the GUI.

@Gramotech:
Nice analyzer, works good and indeed good detail in the low end.
Would be nice to have note/cent next to Hz readout.

I'll probably donate this month to support this, not sure what is reasonable these days tho.

Cheers!

sinkmusic wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:09 pm :?: After installing it in "C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3", neither Reaper nor Acon Acoustica detects it...
Reaper detects it fine here.

Reaper detects it fine here.
Thank you RPH. This means i am doing something wrong, but i can't figure out what it could be ? I have asked Reaper to process a full re-scan of my VST folders (and yes, "Common Files\VST3" is in the VST folders list)...
Would be nice to have note/cent next to Hz readout.
+1

RPH wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:20 am
I can drag from the right-bottom of the window to resize the GUI.
i have tried this in a few daws now, fl and studio one and neither do i get an option to resize.
which in the case of studio one renders it practically useless...

Can we be given an reliable location to download this Gramotech "GT Analyser V19.7.0" from please . Nothing on the internet is working.

Gramotech wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:36 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:17 pm The download link isn't working here. :shrug:
Sorry there was an issue with our server - should be fixed now!
Still not working :|

I think the company closed down.

I bought Contortion and then the website didn't work. Completely unrelated things, I'm sure. I think emails were returned with "no domain found" messages..

Return to “Effects”