Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

DigiPRO wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:15 am I have some weird VST3 version issues.

If using a pitch bender in a VPS Avenger VST3 preset, the next loaded preset loads out of tune, so I need to reset it by moving the pitch bender again.

That only happens with VPS Avenger VST3.

I had an email conversation with their support, but without any solution to my problem.

I want to ask if this is a common/documented bug, or am I alone with this bug?

Using the VSP Avenger 1.7 and Cubase Pro 10.5 with a lot of RAM on PC.

I have no probe using the VSP Avenger VST2, but from the computer resource standing point, the VST3 version should be much more CPU-friendly.

I hope someone can shed some light on this one.
Is it this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4YbSa6V4E4

If so, I have the same issue. Made a forum post about it a while ago and promised to report back after troubleshooting. Well it happens with any keyboard/ controller and it only happens with Avenger. So I am pretty sure it's an Avenger issue. Now that we are two that have this, maybe the devs will look into it.

Cheers MW

100tifiko wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:20 pm Awesome one request for vps avenger 2.0 would be a oscillator that we can do phase modulation make some nice basses. Make a separate module that would be an oscillator that can have phase modulation
PM is basically FM. We already have FM to a large extend. You can even have Multisamples as Modulator and Carrier

Biome_Digital wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:52 pm
CRAFTMATIX wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:03 am Does anyone know where I can find the Nextgen skin?
Where is this skin from?
The link was shared many pages back. I had it at one point. The link is a dead end now

Hello there !
I wonder if someone can help with this. When try to use Avenger in my DAW it takes 40 seconds (!) until Avenger is up. Nexus and other VSTI don't have this problem.
So i played a lot with settings and installed Programs and finally had a look at my taskmanager.
After a short time i discoverd this :

I have Acronis as a Backup solution. Acronis has an active File-Protection and this is what cause the long startup-time with avenger. There are 3 Acronis Tasks that show up in the manager :

Acronis Protection Service (32 Bit)
Acronis File Level CDP (Time Machine) Service (32Bit)
Acronis True Image Sync Agent Service (32Bit)

When i kill the first Task (Protection Service) then Avenger will load in my DAW within 3-4 seconds ...

So anyone with any idea to solve this ?

Thx for any help !

cantaro wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:27 pm Hello there !
I wonder if someone can help with this. When try to use Avenger in my DAW it takes 40 seconds (!) until Avenger is up. Nexus and other VSTI don't have this problem.
So i played a lot with settings and installed Programs and finally had a look at my taskmanager.
After a short time i discoverd this :

I have Acronis as a Backup solution. Acronis has an active File-Protection and this is what cause the long startup-time with avenger. There are 3 Acronis Tasks that show up in the manager :

Acronis Protection Service (32 Bit)
Acronis File Level CDP (Time Machine) Service (32Bit)
Acronis True Image Sync Agent Service (32Bit)

When i kill the first Task (Protection Service) then Avenger will load in my DAW within 3-4 seconds ...

So anyone with any idea to solve this ?

Thx for any help !
I had this problem : put all your soundbanks on a SSD and prevent your antivirus from scanning this zone. See if this helps.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Hi there !

A sent an email to the vps support and got an answer within 5 minutes (!!) - never experienced such a fast support ;)

I only had to add an exception to the active protection. But only to add the avengers programms and dll didn't help. Then i put my daw to the list of trusted programs for the exception and that worked ! I think the daw handles all the vsti actions and so it works with this exception.
In detail: Active protection blocks or slows down the scanning of the presets of avenger and that is why it takes so much time to start up.

Again, this support was fantastic - 5 mintues - still can't believe this ;)

Oh hey, a new version came out. Can it crossfade multiloops yet?

crossfade multiloops? What do you mean with that?

https://youtu.be/HuNb-eA0pUQ
https://youtu.be/bjbWYRZXAYI

The concert piano - the most versatile and most breathtaking instrument ever made, used in almost any musical genre and decade. Now you have some of the best concert grands at your fingertips in your VPS Avenger! Manuel Schleis puts months of work into this expansion pack, elaborate recordings, laborious multisampling and processing of thousands of samples for up to 23 different velocity zones. You can even setup the string resonances, hammer noises or pedals with the macro buttons. Explore two vastly sampled Steinway grands and a Yamaha concert grand as well as many bonus content like deep cinematic, house and ambient stuff -all done with pianos, a Fender Rhodes MKII54 or even a real harpsichord. Strongly recommended is a 88key masterkeyboard and sustain pedal to get the full experience.

Attention: VPS Avenger version 1.7.0 minimum required!

this expansion adds to your library:

32 Avenger presets 92 new multisamples
42 bonus granular samples over 5500 wav files
over 20gb of uncompressed samples

msvs wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:07 pm https://youtu.be/HuNb-eA0pUQ
https://youtu.be/bjbWYRZXAYI

The concert piano - the most versatile and most breathtaking instrument ever made, used in almost any musical genre and decade. Now you have some of the best concert grands at your fingertips in your VPS Avenger! Manuel Schleis puts months of work into this expansion pack, elaborate recordings, laborious multisampling and processing of thousands of samples for up to 23 different velocity zones. You can even setup the string resonances, hammer noises or pedals with the macro buttons. Explore two vastly sampled Steinway grands and a Yamaha concert grand as well as many bonus content like deep cinematic, house and ambient stuff -all done with pianos, a Fender Rhodes MKII54 or even a real harpsichord. Strongly recommended is a 88key masterkeyboard and sustain pedal to get the full experience.

Attention: VPS Avenger version 1.7.0 minimum required!

this expansion adds to your library:

32 Avenger presets 92 new multisamples
42 bonus granular samples over 5500 wav files
over 20gb of uncompressed samples
:party: :party: :party: This is a must have great work manuel thank you for your creativity and effort on this expansion

thank you, was a long and laborious work for one person, but when you listen to the result now, its very rewarding :)

that is just great, watch until end 😂

https://youtu.be/Myd3CZOhAsE

msvs wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:47 am crossfade multiloops? What do you mean with that?
We already had this discussion, I won't rehash it. Feel free to use the search function.

no time for this, if you have a feature request, mail us :wink:

Hi guys I don't know if it's possible. I would like to set different settings between modulations and different arpeggios and activate them through some mute notes, then I would like to use the notes as macro buttons, can anyone help me?

Return to “Instruments”