Roland Cloud

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
JX-3P Roland Cloud

If I pause/cancel my Pro subscription I'll loose Zenology but can run it as Zenology LITE. But does anybody know if I can still access my User presets, or will the be unavailable?

It is OK if they are locked from editing, but will I even be able to play them?
Bouncing stuff out is a pita, if that is the only way to make old DAW songs play.

Unaviable. To use additional sounds u need at least core sub

kinkajou wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:48 pm thank you, but this hadn't help.
did this several times, also in different orders... no luck with any so i gave it up :roll:
Strange that a clean install didn't fix. In that case, I assume, something got corrupted. Over time I learned to try to go through RCM, when I can, in an effort to keep it happy. But good to know manually loading the bin file worked.

BTW Roland Cloud down, and generating error messages right now. :roll:

It's working for me here. I just installed Zenology Pro and it worked fine. However I did notice after I installed it, then it said an update was available Zen Pro, so I updated and it said it updated successfully...but the Updatable button was still there.

I closed out of it, reopened the app and clicked the update button, went thought same steps as before, and now the "Updatable" button went away.

i think the ghost-updates thing might be due to a permissions issue on one of the background processes/daemons roland cloud uses. when dealing with something else on my mac using a tool called launchcontrol (careful with this one, it can do a lot of damage) i saw the daemon wasn't able to run properly. it needed 'wheel' privileges at least but didn't have them. changing this has put a halt to the ghost updates since then.

unfortunately, i didn't take notes on the change. i think it was com.roland.rcmservice and i didn't check precisely what permissions it had before but my guess is that the installer sometimes fails to set the right permissions or is blocked from setting them, so the failure isn't across the board.

Examigan wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:17 pm It's working for me here. I just installed Zenology Pro and it worked fine. However I did notice after I installed it, then it said an update was available Zen Pro, so I updated and it said it updated successfully...but the Updatable button was still there.

I closed out of it, reopened the app and clicked the update button, went thought same steps as before, and now the "Updatable" button went away.
This is another of those dreadful things that also happen here (and it's not due to macOS, since I am in Windows).
Fernando (FMR)

Brian.McClelland wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:01 pm
Just my occasional check: Any news for a Roland JP-8000 Cloud synth?

Random (awesome) synth video ;):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBguj_SwyEk

chk071 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:58 pm

Hey, chk071! Brian from Roland Cloud here. As I cannot discuss details of any products until they are released, I do not have any info available at this time. I did add your request to our weekly report, however. Thanks!

Hey, friends! Our 707 Designed One-Shots Sample Pack by Van Derand is now available in Roland Cloud Manager. This pack is great for loading into your favorite sampler or programming with your drum rack instrument. Check it out today and see where the 707 takes you!

"Take the unique sounds of Roland’s TR-707 to new heights with this booming assortment of percussive one-shots by expert sound designer Van Derand. Stand out from the crowd and push your backbeats to center stage with an array of compressed and effected kicks, snares, hats, and more."

https://rolandcloud.com/news/new-707-sa ... -available

Thanks! 😊

Brian.McClelland wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:12 pm
chk071 wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:58 pm

Hey, chk071! Brian from Roland Cloud here. As I cannot discuss details of any products until they are released, I do not have any info available at this time. I did add your request to our weekly report, however. Thanks!
Thanks. :tu: I really hope that Roland will consider it. Such a classic, and sweet sounding synth.

chk071 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:10 am
Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:27 am
chk071 wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:58 pm Any hints on a Roland cloud JP-8000?

Just doing my yearly check. :ud:
2021 is the 25th anniversary of the JP-8000.
Hm! Not much time left then. :)
Time will tell. 8)

Damn, don't even remember I asked about it only a few weeks ago. :dog:

Hey, friends! Brian from Roland Cloud here. We've got some brand new Sound Packs out this week for your bass and rhythm needs. Check out the depth and texture of SDZ089 Neo Future Bass and the pulse of SDZ090 Hyper Rhythms.

SDZ089 Neo Future Bass
"Breathe fresh energy into your pop-flavored EDM tracks with Neo Future Bass—a glimmering collection of bright, punchy, and focused synth bass and drum sounds."

SDZ090 Hyper Rhythms
"Instantly add melodic movement to your music with Hyper Rhythms—a dynamic collection of layered synth tones built with tempo-synced sequences and LFOs."
https://www.rolandcloud.com/news/new-ba ... -available

Thanks!

New update for Zenology Pro and now i can finally Edit the selected partials as one group instead of having to go back and forth between partials or go into pro edit to copy paste a partial into another :tu:

Hey guys, please i still hope for a jd990 module as a seperate vst :(
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

So, Roland has just released Zentracker:
https://www.roland.com/global/products/rc_zentracker/
No manual whatsoever. A stupid video which leaves everything "in the middle" when it comes to the features of the free version. Then the heck... went to Roland Cloud page.. what is "LTK"?
-
I kinda feel like removing the app immediately. But this is a general feeling I have about all Android apps.....

Return to “Instruments”