Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

NI’s Vokator
Audio Ease’s Nautilus Bundle
Audio Damage’s Dr. Device
Audio Damage’s Ronan
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

One, the title say ONE!!! :)

Does anybody remember ET-301 by arcDev?

Still can't get quite the same sound with any other BBD...

i do. one of my favorite delay plugins
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

hehe...looks like a hardware box i have sitting next by me (boss dm100)...

yzcoruhT wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:29 am Ugo Metallurgy

(Win64Bit, VST3, resizable, stereo in and stereo out)

All Ugo. Reborn and updated and Mac support. That would be gold.
Rez was soooo good.
paz por esos mundos

mumpcake wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:12 pm Image
Yes!
paz por esos mundos

Hermetech Mastering wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:42 pm One, the title say ONE!!! :)
I’ll allow it!
Proceed.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Oatmeal by Fuzzpilz

It seems like freeware inevitably turns abandonware.
Last edited by attention ♥ on Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xoxos Bong. Works still fine, apart from one odd bug. But only six individual outputs while having 8 modules. And hats/cymbals share the same module. Just fixing these would improve 8on9 nicely. I'd imagine some would also like to get a 64-bit version and GUI update, whatever that would be to still not satisfy everybody.

Rurik is unique dev, too bad things seemed to go sideways some times ago.

Pytchblend wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:40 pm Oatmeal by Fuzzpilz

Oh this one was great !!
It's 32 bit only is it ?
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

subterfuge wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:02 am Xoxos Bong. Works still fine, apart from one odd bug. But only six individual outputs while having 8 modules. And hats/cymbals share the same module. Just fixing these would improve 8on9 nicely. I'd imagine some would also like to get a 64-bit version and GUI update, whatever that would be to still not satisfy everybody.

Rurik is unique dev, too bad things seemed to go sideways some times ago.

I really miss Rurik from this plugin world. I would pay good money to have mac version of Nature, the animal voice thing, the drum emulations, his FFT experiments..

I hope he returns at some point but I fear that won't happen.

Another one of my missed plugins is this:

I really liked this, and the dev is a great guy. I think he's still around, making music.
Plugins was not his main business, he did it for fun. Just found an old 2.0 version and it still works...

kylie wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:07 pm Another one of my missed plugins is this:

I really liked this, and the dev is a great guy. I think he's still around, making music.
Plugins was not his main business, he did it for fun. Just found an old 2.0 version and it still works...
Looks like UI made the same guy as for DiscoDSP )

Return to “Effects”