Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

LeVzi wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:01 am Did anyone get any email or anything about this update ? If I didn't visit KVR I'd not know...
Resubscribe to newsletters here
https://reveal-sound.com/newsletter
And make sure to check bulk email folder.

phreaque wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:22 am
LeVzi wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:01 am Did anyone get any email or anything about this update ? If I didn't visit KVR I'd not know...
Resubscribe to newsletters here
https://reveal-sound.com/newsletter
And make sure to check bulk email folder.
Thanks, I thought i'd already done this, but I guess not. :tu:
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Yes, I got an email notification about the update from Reveal.

I guess I had to be subscribed to the newsletter, but I did buy Spire second hand and they said my license cannot be added to their database, so that's also probably why.

If I lost my license, there's no way to get it back from their site. They need to sort that out.

I recently switched computers and made a few projects using Spire, but I had to resize the GUI for the new monitor. Now on the former computer, oddly, the GUI menu only has theme selections unless I revert to the former .dll file. No size options, no performance section options. Anyone else having this problem? I'm using the latest FL Studio and WAS using the latest Spire.

Spire is still my favorite synth of all time, what fabulous sounds!!! :D

LeVzi wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:04 pm I guess I had to be subscribed to the newsletter, but I did buy Spire second hand and they said my license cannot be added to their database, so that's also probably why.

If I lost my license, there's no way to get it back from their site. They need to sort that out.
that's a shitty license transfer system. :?

Is Spire still activated offline with a key file like the kvr database says?

^Yes!

e@rs wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:14 am^Yes!
Thanks.

Ploki wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:09 am
LeVzi wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:04 pm I guess I had to be subscribed to the newsletter, but I did buy Spire second hand and they said my license cannot be added to their database, so that's also probably why.

that's a shitty license transfer system. :?
It is and they need to sort that out.

FYI, Spire is on a sale right now.

The Halloween Sale has begun!
Up to 90$ off for Spire and 40% off for all sounds until November 3rd at www.reveal-sound.com

vega555 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:44 am The Halloween Sale has begun!
Thanks for the sale. 8)

Demo had me sold after about a half an hour. :phones:

Weird this thread doesn't show up when you search "Spire" and "Topic titles only". :borg:
Yo Leroy!

BoogerSnotOrchestra wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 4:42 am Weird this thread doesn't show up when you search "Spire" and "Topic titles only". :borg:
Maybe because it started in 2012? :o
Yo Leroy!

Return to “Instruments”