For the uninitiated, Echomelt is a multi-effects plugin for "melting" your audio with saturation and VHS-style degradation, delay, EQ, pitch effects, and chorus. It's made for human beings that like cool sounding sounds.
Blurb from website:
- EQ: A simple, yet versatile, 3-band equalizer with Lowcut switch
- Saturation: This saturation is full of character with a shaping control for extra crunchy distortion.
- Melt Flow: A dual modulator for creating Wow and Flutter effects.
- Melt Dropout: An amplitude modulator for creating audio degradation, stuttering and gating effects.
- Melt Jump: A unique modulator for creating erratic VHS-style pitch fluctuations in time with host bpm.
- BPM Melt: Each modulator can sync to tempo and lock to host position.
- Chorus: Transform the Melt effect into a lush, stereo chorus using a single knob.
- Echo: A powerful dub delay unit with several cool features.
- Beat Factor: A crossfade-style slider for beat juggling different delay times.
- Send control for melting the delay signal.
- MondoMelt: A big knob for emphasizing multiple aspects of the overall effect.
- Noise: An output control for emitting tape hiss.
Sub Presets for each FX section.
- Randomization controls for each FX section.
- Custom GUI scaling.
- Intuitive patch management system.
- Several presets to get you started.