Russian Hard Bass

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
KVRist
259 posts since 10 Feb, 2017

Post Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:55 pm

Any preset packs that have Donks for Russian Hard Bass
for Synths?
Looking for something for Spire, Dune 3 , Synthmaster,
or Predator 2; or really any synth really.
Any advice welcomed

User avatar
KVRian
1292 posts since 19 Sep, 2017 from The Future

Post Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:45 am

i've got many percussive basses for both synthmasters,which can used as hardbass,didn't know percussive ones have new brand name,but sounds interesting - RUSSIAN HARD,main are Bulgarian hard,still slavic :):):)
https://velltone.gumroad.com/l/yznFS

KVRer
26 posts since 14 Sep, 2018

Post Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:52 am

I don’t know what is Russian Hard Bass.

User avatar
KVRian
964 posts since 25 Jan, 2017

Post Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:36 am

robotgard wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:52 am
I don’t know what is Russian Hard Bass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y90yaLFoYoA

User avatar
KVRian
1292 posts since 19 Sep, 2017 from The Future

Post Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:54 am

seems more like dance to me,not a separate hard dance style,there is few guys making interesting stuff,may become a style some day,anyway it's a lot of fun,this guy have interesting style :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOlUU8l8j5M

KVRAF
5569 posts since 7 Feb, 2013

Post Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:11 am

Niowiad wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:36 am
robotgard wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:52 am
I don’t know what is Russian Hard Bass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y90yaLFoYoA
Cool, I used to live about 2 kilometers away from the place where it was filmed :party:

My fav example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8YSt_xr8aM
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

https://soundcloud.com/recursion-loop/s ... travels-ep

User avatar
KVRAF
16432 posts since 16 Sep, 2001 from Las Vegas,USA

Post Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:46 am

robotgard wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:52 am
I don’t know what is Russian Hard Bass.
Gopniks...... :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

User avatar
KVRAF
3651 posts since 8 Jul, 2008 from UK

Post Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:49 pm

Its basically what we did in the UK , Donk. North of England music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58

insert facepalm emoji or meme here please.
"Part Man, Part Machine, Part Bird, Part Drum - It's Robo-bongo-cuckoo-cop" - James Acaster

KVRian
788 posts since 12 Jul, 2004

Post Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:53 am

Teksonik wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:46 am
robotgard wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:52 am
I don’t know what is Russian Hard Bass.
Gopniks...... :hihi:
or Gopota :D
VST & Hardware presets, FL Studio templates, samples and MIDI from NatLife & friends -www.natlifesounds.com

User avatar
KVRist
131 posts since 12 Nov, 2013 from Estonia

Post Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:49 pm

NatLife wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:53 am
Teksonik wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:46 am
robotgard wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:52 am
I don’t know what is Russian Hard Bass.
Gopniks...... :hihi:
or Gopota :D
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
JKSOUND - Sound Design,
Soundbanks, and other music-related products.

User avatar
KVRian
1369 posts since 17 Nov, 2007 from Europe

Post Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:10 pm

it sounds like a 303 filter. bass. with some resonance.

User avatar
KVRian
1369 posts since 17 Nov, 2007 from Europe

Post Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:12 pm

Also think its square os saw square waveform. with some reso.

User avatar
KVRAF
1583 posts since 9 Jan, 2014 from Worldwide

Post Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:21 am

LeVzi wrote:
Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:49 pm
Its basically what we did in the UK , Donk. North of England music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58

insert facepalm emoji or meme here please.
Yeah, 20 years ago. :tu:

User avatar
KVRAF
1583 posts since 9 Jan, 2014 from Worldwide

Post Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:27 am

twal wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:55 pm
Any preset packs that have Donks for Russian Hard Bass
for Synths?
Looking for something for Spire, Dune 3 , Synthmaster,
or Predator 2; or really any synth really.
Any advice welcomed
I certainly can help you here! :D

Check out the audio demos of these. Each pack has free presets to download and try, too.

Sythmaster ONE Bass Expansion - https://newloops.com/products/synthmast ... -expansion

Big Bass Bundle (Wav, Kontakt, Reason) - https://newloops.com/collections/featur ... ass-bundle

Phase Plant Bass Expansion - https://newloops.com/products/phase-pla ... -expansion

Serum Bass Expansion - https://newloops.com/products/serum-bass

Pluck Bass (Wav/Kontakt/Reason) - https://newloops.com/products/pluck-bass

:)

User avatar
KVRAF
3651 posts since 8 Jul, 2008 from UK

Post Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:06 am

There used to be a donk VST.

https://www.hintonandfairchild.co.uk/pr ... kmachine2/

No idea if that's the same one. I dunno if it's 32bit or 64 bit, if it works, but its a quid.
"Part Man, Part Machine, Part Bird, Part Drum - It's Robo-bongo-cuckoo-cop" - James Acaster

Return to “Soundware”