One Synth Challenge #151: GR-8 by Phuturetone (Jasinski wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Another deserved win for Jasinski - and plenty of talent on the podium too. Congrats all.

Many great sounding tracks this month, congrats to everybody.

Congrats to the winners, and have a nice weekend.
Cheers.

Congrats to everybody for another fine month of OSC! & particularly the winners. :)

Congrats Jasinski and to all the winners, well deserved again!! :party:

Thanks to everyone for your likes, comments and feedback on my tracks and thanks Brian and Richard too and Phuturetone for creating such a great sounding free synth.

Once again we send off my War Rig to bring back guzzoline from Gas Town and bullets from the Bullet Farm. Once again I salute my Imperator Furiosa and...

Oh sorry wrong speech.. thanks for the votes everyone! Congrats to toggleaudio ,H-man, Aiynzahev, and J.Ruegg! And everyone in general. It's really cool to see the quality of tracks lately. Impressive. Makes voting difficult.

For the prize I'll claim Scratch Master Pro.

Well done to Jasinski (Flawless Victory!) toggle, Aiyn and J. Seriously tho, great tracks all the way through the line-up this month

Not sure what glitch got me up into third but I’ll take it so thanks to all for encouraging words and votes.

And of course thanks to Brian and Richard for hosting :clap: :hug:

EDIT: oh yeah and thanks to Phuturetone as well for this great synth with that quality FX section :tu:

Congratulations to all! I’m opting to pass on whatever I would have gotten in favor of the 6th place. Congrats MilksterX.

^^^ Okay then, moving things along, I choose Bioscape by Luftrum :hyper:

Edit: Thx again Brian and Richard

toggleaudio wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:40 am Congratulations to all! I’m opting to pass on whatever I would have gotten in favor of the 6th place. Congrats MilksterX.
RichardSemper wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:06 am
NOTE: prizes are not passed down below top 5

Congrats to the winners.

L-EctroBit wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:43 am
toggleaudio wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:40 am Congratulations to all! I’m opting to pass on whatever I would have gotten in favor of the 6th place. Congrats MilksterX.
RichardSemper wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:06 am
NOTE: prizes are not passed down below top 5

Congrats to the winners.
Indeed this is true. However, toggleaudio :hug: informs me that he did this because of his entry being late. Therefore on this occasion a prize choice will be allowed for 6th place.
Congrats MilksterX.

double post

Congrats to all, and especially the top 5! (6!)!

I had a lot of fun creating my track for this challenge and I learned a lot about sound design.
I hope I will be ble to come back for another OSC in the phuture !

Oh wow thanks ToggleAudio & Richard, wasn't expecting that. Had a look at prizes & would like to get Tantra if possible.

Gmunu wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:03 pm Congrats to all, and especially the top 5! (6!)!

I had a lot of fun creating my track for this challenge and I learned a lot about sound design.
I hope I will be ble to come back for another OSC in the phuture !
Keep at it each month. I only started doing them last year and have learnt so much about sound design and mixing and learnt some great vst also esp vital which blew my mind.

Return to “Instruments”