How to move the playhead with the mouse?

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How to move the playhead with the mouse?

I pressed play with the space bar and then listened to different places in the file with the mouse in version 6.

play.gif

I can't do that in version 7. I have to hit the space bar to stop, move the courses with the mouse and press the space bar again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yes, we changed the behaviour to allow for region selections during playback which is important for loop editing. You can still change the playback position by clicking in the overview waveform at the top.

Best,
Stian

stian wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:20 am Yes, we changed the behaviour to allow for region selections during playback which is important for loop editing. You can still change the playback position by clicking in the overview waveform at the top.

Best,
Stian
Yes, I noticed it later, but when working professionally with hundreds of files, it gets tiresome - unnecessary mouse movements. I'm looking to see if I can replace SoundForge with Acoustica, but I notice that Acoustica can do it, but it takes more extra movement.

Return to “Acon Digital”