Flashback X4 looper ?

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
KVRer
3 posts since 18 Oct, 2021

Post Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:06 pm

I Recently got a flashback X4. When I record a line for the looper there is a 2 second or so delay at the end of the track. In other words it doesn't continuously loop that recording without a pause in between. I made sure the delay knobs are turned all the way off but still get this issue.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

KVRAF
1789 posts since 14 Sep, 2004 from $HOME

Post Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:54 am

You might be better off posting that in the “Hardware” or “Guitars” sub forum, this one is predominantly about software VSTs.

KVRer

Topic Starter

3 posts since 18 Oct, 2021

Post Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:57 am

fese wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:54 am
You might be better off posting that in the “Hardware” or “Guitars” sub forum, this one is predominantly about software VSTs.
How do I delete this thread so I can post in the correct form?

User avatar
KVRAF
11387 posts since 26 Jun, 2006 from San Francisco Bay Area

Post Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:52 am

Sounds to me like it’s quantized in some way. Maybe MIDI clock? It should loop seamlessly.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

KVRAF
1789 posts since 14 Sep, 2004 from $HOME

Post Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:03 am

Ben Guss wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:57 am
fese wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:54 am
You might be better off posting that in the “Hardware” or “Guitars” sub forum, this one is predominantly about software VSTs.
How do I delete this thread so I can post in the correct form?
You cannot delete threads, you can only edit them (e.g delete content and title) and lock them.

KVRer

Topic Starter

3 posts since 18 Oct, 2021

Post Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:11 pm

zerocrossing wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:52 am
Sounds to me like it’s quantized in some way. Maybe MIDI clock? It should loop seamlessly.
Any way to do a hard reset?

Return to “Effects”