Spectrasonics Sonic Extensions

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
hoxclab
Banned
393 posts since 13 Jul, 2021

Post Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:26 am

Time to talk about Sonic Extensions! :clown:

lookingforkomplete
KVRer
10 posts since 17 Oct, 2021

Post Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:43 am

Is anyone actually hyped for this? lol

AnX
KVRAF
10186 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Post Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:52 am

hoxclab wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:26 am
Time to talk about Sonic Extensions! :clown:
They already are....

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=571915

hoxclab
Banned

Topic Starter

393 posts since 13 Jul, 2021

Post Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:47 pm

AnX wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:52 am
hoxclab wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:26 am
Time to talk about Sonic Extensions! :clown:
They already are....

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=571915
I'd like to hear from users who have bought the extensions to give us an idea if it's worth the price of entry... Thanks though I'm aware of the thread. :lol:

AnX
KVRAF
10186 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Post Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:04 pm

So no need for two on the same subject then...

hoxclab
Banned

Topic Starter

393 posts since 13 Jul, 2021

Post Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:28 pm

AnX wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:04 pm
So no need for two on the same subject then...
Well technically they are not instrument plugins but soundware for Omnisphere but thanks for playing.

tedjacobs1963
KVRer
1 posts since 21 Oct, 2021

Post Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:36 pm

can you use the effects as audio plugins or are they internal to sonic extensions only?

hoxclab
Banned

Topic Starter

393 posts since 13 Jul, 2021

Post Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:49 pm

tedjacobs1963 wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:36 pm
can you use the effects as audio plugins or are they internal to sonic extensions only?
Effects work only within Omnisphere.

Return to “Soundware”