SynthMaster 2 for iPad — reversed keyboard — keytracking

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
KVRer
2 posts since 14 Feb, 2013

Post Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:35 pm

Hello everybody,
Greetings for all — this is my first post.
I just bought SynthMaster 2 for iPad. Till now I used (not everyday) SynthMaster Player iOS, mostly because I love presets made by Nori Ubukata (Historical Giants Vol. 3), and I have a lot of sentiments to those sounds. Now, I bought the new app, imported Nori's patches and I'm stuck in one point. He recreated a lead synth sound of Joe Zawinul (LED Black Market), exactly with reversed keyboard (lows at the right hand side, and highs on the right); that's the way Joe played. For the "normal" player it's a "little" bit too step to use it. On the SynthMaster Player iOS it was simple to change it with keytracking knob, and I had own, playable patch (with some more tweaking), but now, with the SynthMaster 2 for iPad I'm really confused. I've found keytracking function at the oscillator section, but tweaking it does nothing (filter keytracking works, but it's another thing). Can anybody help me with this?
Cheers, Voytec G
Defense Of BeBop

KVRist
156 posts since 8 Oct, 2014 from Turkey

Post Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:50 pm

VoytecG wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:35 pm
Hello everybody,
Greetings for all — this is my first post.
I just bought SynthMaster 2 for iPad. Till now I used (not everyday) SynthMaster Player iOS, mostly because I love presets made by Nori Ubukata (Historical Giants Vol. 3), and I have a lot of sentiments to those sounds. Now, I bought the new app, imported Nori's patches and I'm stuck in one point. He recreated a lead synth sound of Joe Zawinul (LED Black Market), exactly with reversed keyboard (lows at the right hand side, and highs on the right); that's the way Joe played. For the "normal" player it's a "little" bit too step to use it. On the SynthMaster Player iOS it was simple to change it with keytracking knob, and I had own, playable patch (with some more tweaking), but now, with the SynthMaster 2 for iPad I'm really confused. I've found keytracking function at the oscillator section, but tweaking it does nothing (filter keytracking works, but it's another thing). Can anybody help me with this?
Cheers, Voytec G
Greetings, In Synthmaster 2 and Synthmaster 2 ios, the OSC Keytracking amount is modulated by easy parameter 1. Please press the macros key on the keyboard and reverse the ez1 key.

All the best
Gercek

KVRer

Topic Starter

2 posts since 14 Feb, 2013

Post Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:03 am

Hello,
You say in Macros; let me see it...
Pitch Polarity — all the way down, to the left!
Let's make it opposite way.
Of course, you're right! It works.
Thank You, Man, very much!
VoytecG
Defense Of BeBop

KVRist
156 posts since 8 Oct, 2014 from Turkey

Post Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:06 pm

VoytecG wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:03 am
Hello,
You say in Macros; let me see it...
Pitch Polarity — all the way down, to the left!
Let's make it opposite way.
Of course, you're right! It works.
Thank You, Man, very much!
VoytecG
You are welcome. Thank you for choosing Synthmaster.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”