(Solved) IK Multimedia has as license transfer limit? WTH!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No response from IK Multimedia support whatsoever.

incubus wrote:
Strange. But, it's sorted (I guess) so that's good.
It's not sorted.

You are not the op, are you? It's marked solved.

I have no idea what is going on here.

It looks like the issue still affects some users. All eligible for resale products in my account were also locked.
But the second support ticket went through and they fixed it.

@Peter - IK Multimedia - same problem here - can you please help me? I can't sell my plugin even tough I already paid for the transfer code!

0degree wrote:@Peter - IK Multimedia - same problem here - can you please help me? I can't sell my plugin even tough I already paid for the transfer code!
Hi, if you are experiencing this issue the support team will be able to take a look and take care of this issue directly at mhttp://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ Thanks!

Sorted out! That was really fast - thanks IKM!

Is there any clear info on IK MM's license transfer policy these days? I think most of the products I purchased using some minor component of jam points (or whatever they're called) to offset cost. Paying in Euros hurts! I've lodged an information request with IK but have received no reply. Can't imagine IK'll be much better to deal with if I manage to find a buyer for the plugins...

i get this message ,too

wtf is this ?
i paid and now i cant transfer it ?
Last edited by D.K Envelope on Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

^^^
Did you ask Support for the reason?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

thanks for the response is 2 weeks now

okay thanks
Last edited by D.K Envelope on Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I just wanted to mention that my I.K. hardware works flawlessly. The iPad holder that I picked up many moons ago still holds my iPad nicely. I am mildly concerned about this policy as I may need to sell my iPad holder should my old school iPad eventually die. Should I contact support now for clarity, or wait?

What actually is the transfer limit, in terms of a set numerical amount of product transfers?

And also, would the transfer of one of IK Multimedia's "Max" bundles count as multiple transfers (since more than one product is included in these bundles), or would for example, the transfer of 'Total Studio Max' be classed by IK Multimedia as a 'single transfer?'

Return to “Effects”