An Invitation to Soundpaint

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

agharta wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:35 pm This is a direct quote from Troels:

"Hybrid Emotion (over 3.900 emotions) $50. Beautiful Noises (over 44GB of Musical Sound Design) $50. Palindrome $50 (over 25.900 Real-Time Samples). The most first Ultra Deep-Sampled synth in Juniper 8 $80/40 (depending on which version) and over 27.000 Real-Time Samples. Free Steinway Grand. Free Engine. All Bundle option. More instruments at launch. Never on sale. No subscriptions necessary."
"over 3.900 emotions" How do I read the decimal thing? 3000? 390? How does that work?

Some countries use a period rather than a comma, so just substitute them. 3,900.

And apparently in Sweden, they use a space: 3 900.

agharta wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:51 pm Some countries use a period rather than a comma, so just substitute them. 3,900.
Thanks for clarifying agharta!

This is a on brain buy for me here. Glad I didn't hop into Sonic Extensions. I'm going to get more bang for my buck here I feel.

I hope it has microtuning.

Cinebient wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:32 pm I hope it has microtuning.
Why exactly? I never use micro tuning outside of maybe bass.

You should, its obvious. Equal temperament sounds like shit… ; - )

Sorry couldn‘t resist…

Why? Because I like to use it. Simpel as that. Of course its more of a niche for most but I like to use it. Believe it or not. There is a world behind...
I mean many synths offer it these days and especially for acoustic things I find it useful. Some world instruments without it feels not right really.

This is for me a lot more exciting than Spectransonics news...
Can't wait to get the Soundpaint engine/piano :)
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

Edited
Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:17 pm There's still been no explanation of how exactly this is different from any other sample library. What does 'real-time rendering of samples' mean? What is 'Real-Time Sampling ™'? So far it's just been marketing spiel. The fast loading times and 'real-time rendering' make me wonder if this is using a similar technology to cloud gaming where the content is streamed.
If it's not clear from the 350 cgi clips of rotating shapes, and promised features of 'over 3900 emotions' and '44gb of musical sound design' I don't know what further could be explained :D

They are sound designers, they simply focus on emotions. Musicians do that also, but sound designers maybe not that often…
Their categories will be emotions and not anything like „pads“ „keys“ „leads“. And all is cinematic of course, and they have a complete palette spread over 88 keys…
In the end they sell sound packs, like they did forever…

Has a release date been announced? I'll revisit this thing then. I'm done with the videos.

Today 🙂
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

Return to “Instruments”