An Invitation to Soundpaint

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm ready to paint.

IMG-20211013-WA0001.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

olepro wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:37 pmToday 🙂
Thanks!

They have postponed the release due to issues with the new SP website according to Troels.
May be ready very soon though.

agharta wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:47 pm
They have postponed the release due to issues with the new SP website according to Troels.
Thanks for the update!

Very soon, is that today or next week?

vurt wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:39 pm IMG-20211013-WA0001.jpg
Hahaha

hebex wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:51 pm
Very soon, is that today or next week?
Yes.

I'm ready to open my wallet for Soundpaint.

Bob Ross is one of my inspirations (Troels) in terms of presentation. Always leveling with his audience. No speaking down to. No pretense or preachy rants. Just calm, kind, informative, painterly.

https://youtu.be/gNuBf7gHtWk

Soundpaint wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:50 am Bob Ross is one of my inspirations (Troels) in terms of presentation. Always leveling with his audience. No speaking down to. No pretense or preachy rants. Just calm, kind, informative, painterly.
Off his tits on acid most of the time :hihi:

When is it our turn :)
Any "new" release date?
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

Soundpaint wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:50 am Bob Ross is one of my inspirations (Troels) in terms of presentation. Always leveling with his audience. No speaking down to. No pretense or preachy rants. Just calm, kind, informative, painterly.
Ha ha
So different
Bob Ross never teased his work but just released it and let the work speak for itself
:shrug:
H E L P
Y O U R
F L O W

AnX wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:53 am
Off his tits on acid most of the time :hihi:
You leave Bob’s tits out of this bud.

Return to “Instruments”