An Invitation to Soundpaint

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Soundpaint wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:50 am https://youtu.be/gNuBf7gHtWk
Notice the title of the video - $20! I think SoundPaint is going to be a great success, giving away a free version with a piano instrument, and selling expansions for reasonable prices ($49 sounds very reasonable for the expansions I've heard so far). That guitar sounds great in the video above, and I imagine you have a lot more control over the synthesis part than you do in Spectrasonics' Sonic Extensions, so it will be easier to make new sounds based on the expansions you have bought.

So Soundpain t is that wonderful unnamed vst from an old KVR meme?

Found a way to get my hands on that plugin: Go to soundpaint.com and subscribe. You'll receive an email with a download link and a serial number. After installation you can download the 1928 Vintage Grand Steinway Piano (6,39 GB). Have phun.

Bronsyn wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:57 pm Found a way to get my hands on that plugin: Go to soundpaint.com and subscribe. You'll receive an email with a download link and a serial number. After installation you can download the 1928 Vintage Grand Steinway Piano (6,39 GB). Have phun.
so can we use our own samples or not?

Sorry, no idea. Only installed the plugin and downloading the piano right now. Check it out for yourself. Soundpaint and this piano soundbank are obviously free. Eager to hear how it compares to my other piano plugins.

Bronsyn wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:06 pm Sorry, no idea. Only installed the plugin and downloading the piano right now. Check it out for yourself. Soundpaint and this piano soundbank are obviously free. Eager to hear how it compares to my other piano plugins.
im not at my computer at the minute, might give it a go over the weekend.

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:00 pm so can we use our own samples or not?
No, but an update due in Q1 will add that function.

agharta wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:21 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:00 pm so can we use our own samples or not?
No, but an update due in Q1 will add that function.
ah thanks.
ill wait for that personally.

I haven't had an invite....

AnX wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:14 pm I haven't had an invite....
what does that tell you? :P

Bronsyn wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:57 pm Found a way to get my hands on that plugin: Go to soundpaint.com and subscribe. You'll receive an email with a download link and a serial number. After installation you can download the 1928 Vintage Grand Steinway Piano (6,39 GB). Have phun.
Many thanks, Bronsyn! I've downloaded Soundpaint.exe (only 37MB file), when you've installed it and opened it, it then downloads the Piano 1928 files, which are 7.5GB, 3,813 files.

Then comes the difficult part... which took me about ten minutes of clicking and guessing to actually load the piano files.
Click on the 'Library' button to change it to 'Single', then click on the 'Part' button above and to the right of it, then you finally see the Piano 1928 presets!

Didn’t work for me but I’m not using a popular provider maybe that’s why.

vurt wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:15 pm
AnX wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:14 pm I haven't had an invite....
what does that tell you? :P
They lost my email?

Sign in on their site does not work for me :(
Writing email, accept im a human, site reload, and no email...

Maybe i'm not a human :hihi:
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

I'm a ROBOT!!! :o
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

Return to “Instruments”