The Intrancersonic - Design Source - Huge New Updates - Nov 2020 - Oct 2021

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
KVRAF
2219 posts since 3 Dec, 2006

Post Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:28 pm

Watching video browsers ..will check this out

KVRAF

Topic Starter

2420 posts since 30 Dec, 2014

Post Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:02 pm

Some small but important updates regarding the loading speed of the site have been made.

The optimisations have involved the redistribution of the main page music video gallery, of which they are now at present broken down into segments G1 G2 ect.. with one primary gallery for those using high speed ADSL/Fiber connections with all videos in one block displayed. These are static pages atm but won't need much scrolling down to view them providing the section containing the slideshow and feature videos is unexpanded. The music videos will be integrated into a new menu as like the others which will integrate the dynamic navigation system. This will be tomorrow sometime, with possibly some other optimisations to the loading speed of video content and overall site speed, which will benefit those browsing vie internet tv and mobile devices in particular.
THE INTRANCER - KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source A Styler Site | Program Resource | Music Gallery | Art | GUI Design | Films | Music Legend Docs | 80's Kids Shows | Games | DAW Tutorials | Soundcloud 28 | Soundclick 16

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:18 pm

It took a bit of jiggery and pokery to work out, but I think I found an elegant and accessible solution for the music gallery pages, and yup...dynamic (intelligent) navigation is also implemented on this new menu design.
THE INTRANCER - KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source A Styler Site | Program Resource | Music Gallery | Art | GUI Design | Films | Music Legend Docs | 80's Kids Shows | Games | DAW Tutorials | Soundcloud 28 | Soundclick 16

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:31 pm

Additional site speed improvements have been made with the relocation of the Video Highlight Gallery which has for almost as long as the site was created, been at the foot of the main page. This is now relocated to the new menu as described above which seems logical as they are obviously videos, but unlike some other areas, don't contain any other supplemental content. I thought about doing the same with the Feature Video Gallery that's on the main page, but I'd lose the full screen estate which is there to take advantage of and on balance the loading speed is pretty good now and far easier to handle across devices.

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:40 pm

I've added nothing, since my last post to the site due to some very personal and stressful things happening in my life of late in the past week... The site has provided some relief whilst away from the computer and accessing vie an internet TV instead, so if for any reason you need to escape to somewhere, the site may help you relax with what is on there as it has for me.

Do check it out if you have not already. I don't know if anything will else be added in the future..

Take care...

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:02 pm

I'm still alive...( just ) and I mean that in a serious way mentally (wanting to kill yourself is a dark place), but I won't go into that here because I'm still trying to find a way through it...

On the site: Some minor changes related to video and interactive content.

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:30 pm

The GUI Styliser now has some new photographic images added to the drop down menu. These change the theme of the site quite dramatically.

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:19 pm

New Tron themes just added.

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:55 pm

New videos added to the >>>Feature Video Gallery (main page)

New documentaries and music.

KVRAF

Topic Starter

Post Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:46 pm

Some new cool videos and edits to the list for Halloween >>> Feature Video Gallery (main page)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”