DeVerberate 3: is it possible to output only the detected ERs through the "Difference" feature?

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The "Difference" feature of DeVerberate 3 is interesting, as it allows to listen to the removed "reverberated" part of the signal. I was wondering if there is any setting I could apply to listen only to the detected Early Reflections. Do you think that this is possible? Thank you.

XComposer wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:24 am The "Difference" feature of DeVerberate 3 is interesting, as it allows to listen to the removed "reverberated" part of the signal. I was wondering if there is any setting I could apply to listen only to the detected Early Reflections. Do you think that this is possible? Thank you.
Yes, the difference does that. If you want to listen to the effect of the early reflections filter alone, you will need to enable the reverb source and set both dry and reverb levels to 0 dB, and then activate the difference mode.

Best,
Stian

Interesting. Thank you, takk så mye (studying Norwegian, here).

XComposer wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:09 pm Interesting. Thank you, takk så mye (studying Norwegian, here).
Veldig hyggelig å høre at du lærer deg norsk! :clap:

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”