Adele -30?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Henry Jimdrix
KVRAF
2517 posts since 16 May, 2020 from finally finished taking a dump

Post Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:00 am

Has anyone listened to Adele's latest album? If so what do you think of it, is it any good?
I'm saying nothing.

User avatar
melomood
KVRAF
5350 posts since 15 Oct, 2017 from U.S.

Post Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:03 am

Are you afraid to check for yourself?
Living rent free

User avatar
vurt
addled muppet weed
86409 posts since 26 Jan, 2003 from through the looking glass

Post Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:28 am

rick beato can't believe she did this again!?
not sure what this is, clickbait title was all i saw

User avatar
thecontrolcentre
KVRAF
31176 posts since 27 Jul, 2005 from the wilds of wanny

Post Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:51 am

melomood wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:03 am
Are you afraid to check for yourself?
:hihi: Maybe he doesn't want to get caught listening to Adele

User avatar
melomood
KVRAF
5350 posts since 15 Oct, 2017 from U.S.

Post Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:20 am

I thought all the hip kids were getting spotty with ear bugs and didn't have to worry about that stuff
Living rent free

Henry Jimdrix
KVRAF

Topic Starter

2517 posts since 16 May, 2020 from finally finished taking a dump

Post Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:45 am

melomood wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:03 am
Are you afraid to check for yourself?
Why would I be afraid to admit to listening to a real singer?

I could not find it because it is not out yet, just her first single off the album. Release in November I now hear.
I'm saying nothing.

Henry Jimdrix
KVRAF

Topic Starter

2517 posts since 16 May, 2020 from finally finished taking a dump

Post Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:50 am

thecontrolcentre wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:51 am
melomood wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:03 am
Are you afraid to check for yourself?
:hihi: Maybe he doesn't want to get caught listening to Adele
I'd rather listen to Adele than all the fake overly processed vocals and instrumentals that are widely used in music production today.
I'm saying nothing.

chk071
KVRAF
30020 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Post Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:52 am

Henry Jimdrix wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:45 am
melomood wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:03 am
Are you afraid to check for yourself?
Why would I be afraid to admit to listening to a real singer?

I could not find it because it is not out yet, just her first single off the album. Release in November I now hear.
How would anyone know how the album is then?
Plugins and a DAW. On an operating system. Which runs on a computer.

Henry Jimdrix
KVRAF

Topic Starter

2517 posts since 16 May, 2020 from finally finished taking a dump

Post Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:07 am

vurt wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:28 am
rick beato can't believe she did this again!?
not sure what this is, clickbait title was all i saw
CLICK BAIT? don't think so. How can you possibly comment on what Rick Beato has to say about Adele if you just look at a title without actually watching the video. I watched that video and as always it was very informative. Rick is very knowledgeable and well respected for his knowledge in the music industry. You only have to watch his interviews with top musicians to see this. Beato Bashers tend to be jealous wannabe musicians that have little music knowledge. You might actually learn something if you watch the video as long as you are of around average intelligence, otherwise you might not be able to grasp what he is saying, and you can't blame him for that. CLICK BAIT FREE VIDEO .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pTssBcIsz8
I'm saying nothing.

User avatar
whyterabbyt
Beware the Quoth
30037 posts since 4 Sep, 2001 from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Post Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:08 am

Henry Jimdrix wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:45 am
melomood wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:03 am
Are you afraid to check for yourself?
Why would I be afraid to admit to listening to a real singer?

I could not find it because it is not out yet, just her first single off the album. Release in November I now hear.
Its great, you should buy fifty copies.

Signed,

Adele.
This signature tells the story really, as quoting insults directed at me makes me someone with an over-inflated ego.

Henry Jimdrix
KVRAF

Topic Starter

2517 posts since 16 May, 2020 from finally finished taking a dump

Post Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:11 am

whyterabbyt wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:08 am
Henry Jimdrix wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:45 am
melomood wrote: ↑
Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:03 am
Are you afraid to check for yourself?
Why would I be afraid to admit to listening to a real singer?

I could not find it because it is not out yet, just her first single off the album. Release in November I now hear.
Its great, you should buy fifty copies.

Signed,

Adele.
If they were all signed by Adele I would. But I'll have to wait first won't I as I said the album isn't out yet.
I'm saying nothing.

chk071
KVRAF
30020 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Post Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:12 am

Well... IMO, Slayer is better than Adele. There, you have it. Don't buy her new album. :)
Plugins and a DAW. On an operating system. Which runs on a computer.

User avatar
whyterabbyt
Beware the Quoth
30037 posts since 4 Sep, 2001 from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Post Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:20 am

Henry Jimdrix wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:11 am
as I said the album isn't out yet.
then it was a bit silly to ask if anyone had heard it, wasnt it?
This signature tells the story really, as quoting insults directed at me makes me someone with an over-inflated ego.

Henry Jimdrix
KVRAF

Topic Starter

2517 posts since 16 May, 2020 from finally finished taking a dump

Post Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:23 am

whyterabbyt wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:20 am
Henry Jimdrix wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:11 am
as I said the album isn't out yet.
then it was a bit silly to ask if anyone had heard it, wasnt it?
like it was a bit silly of you to post your post before reading the thread properly then you would have seen what I had posted before you and you would not have made your silly comment would you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CLASSIC.
I'm saying nothing.

User avatar
whyterabbyt
Beware the Quoth
30037 posts since 4 Sep, 2001 from R'lyeh Oceanic Amusement Park and Funfair

Post Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:27 am

Henry Jimdrix wrote: ↑
Sat Oct 23, 2021 3:23 am
like it was a bit silly of you to post your post before reading the thread properly
silly, and incorrect assumption to make before thinking properly.
then you would have seen what I had posted before you
which i did....
and you would not have made your silly comment would you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CLASSIC.
and yet i did, so that's an even sillier comment :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DOUBLE CLASSIC PLUS PLUS.
This signature tells the story really, as quoting insults directed at me makes me someone with an over-inflated ego.

Return to β€œEverything Else (Music related)”