Adele -30?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:27 am
Henry Jimdrix wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:23 am like it was a bit silly of you to post your post before reading the thread properly
silly, and incorrect assumption to make before thinking properly.
then you would have seen what I had posted before you
which i did....
and you would not have made your silly comment would you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CLASSIC.
and yet i did, so that's an even sillier comment :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DOUBLE CLASSIC PLUS PLUS.
LOL Stop trying to bullshit yourself out of your silly mistake. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TRIPLE CLASSIC TIMES TEN WITH NOBS ON.
Why the hell did I come back to this God forsaken forum? :dog:

Henry Jimdrix wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:45 am
melomood wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:03 pm Are you afraid to check for yourself?
Why would I be afraid to admit to listening to a real singer?

I could not find it because it is not out yet, just her first single off the album. Release in November I now hear.
That wasn't why I asked. In the age of spotify,apple music,pootube etc
I figured it would be dead easy to find out.
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

Henry Jimdrix wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:31 am
Henry Jimdrix wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:23 am like it was a bit silly of you to post your post before reading the thread properly
which i did....
and you would not have made your silly comment would you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: CLASSIC.
and yet i did, so that's an even sillier comment :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: DOUBLE CLASSIC PLUS PLUS.
LOL Stop trying to bullshit yourself out of your silly mistake. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TRIPLE CLASSIC TIMES TEN WITH NOBS ON.
If only she'd done an album called '5' it'd be more your speed.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:20 am
Henry Jimdrix wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:11 am as I said the album isn't out yet.
then it was a bit silly to ask if anyone had heard it, wasnt it?
Things may have changed,but I remember listening to tracks from Vespertine by Bjork months before it was changed from Domestika & officially released

melomood wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:37 am
whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:20 am
Henry Jimdrix wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:11 am as I said the album isn't out yet.
then it was a bit silly to ask if anyone had heard it, wasnt it?
Things may have changed,but I remember listening to tracks from Vespertine by Bjork months before it was changed from Domestika & officially released
You may be right, I guess that would be up to the artist and record company, can't really say I'm that up on how the music industry works when it comes to pre-release listening.

Is online leaking up to the record company?

whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:35 am
Henry Jimdrix wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:31 am
which i did....
If only she'd done an album called '5' it'd be more your speed.
Damn! I thought you were a bit more intellingent than that. How long did it take you to come up with that as a response? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: QUADRUPLE CLASSSIC times INFINITY which can't be beat so don't try to respond with some numpty reply because I've got better things to do than converse with kiddies.

melomood wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:42 am Is online leaking up to the record company?
Good point that has happened before I can think of a few artists that's happened to but I think that is rare.

Henry Jimdrix wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:48 am
Damn! I thought you were a bit more intellingent than that.
Im not intellingent at all.

But I can spell 'intelligent', though.
I've got better things to do than converse with kiddies.
Because they always outwit you?

I bet Adele could make a song out of this

whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:54 am
Henry Jimdrix wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:48 am
Damn! I thought you were a bit more intellingent than that.
Im not intellingent at all.

But I can spell 'intelligent', though.
I've got better things to do than converse with kiddies.
Because they always outwit you?

Oh dear I made a typo and KVR's resident kid troll found it. I bet you are having an orgasm now aren't you, well I'll leave you in your tiny brain moment of pleasure.I must remember what is that saying? DON'T FEED THE TROLLS. Oh yeah, that's right.

"Its been swell, but the swelling's gone down..."

The signature tells the story really, ''Successfully and consistently snarky'' sounds like someone with an over inflated ego.

whyterabbyt wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:35 am [...] done an album called '5' [...]
Not very original...
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Henry Jimdrix wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:07 am
vurt wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:28 pm rick beato can't believe she did this again!?
not sure what this is, clickbait title was all i saw
CLICK BAIT? don't think so. How can you possibly comment on what Rick Beato has to say about Adele if you just look at a title without actually watching the video. I watched that video and as always it was very informative. Rick is very knowledgeable and well respected for his knowledge in the music industry. You only have to watch his interviews with top musicians to see this. Beato Bashers tend to be jealous wannabe musicians that have little music knowledge. You might actually learn something if you watch the video as long as you are of around average intelligence, otherwise you might not be able to grasp what he is saying, and you can't blame him for that. CLICK BAIT FREE VIDEO .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pTssBcIsz8
are you rick? seem a little distressed by an offhand comment there lad.

i didn't even comment on the man or how informative he may be, i merely pointed out his title was a bit baity.
im not so myopic, that i don't see problems, in the people i follow on pootube.
and those thumbnail faces are bloody annoying whoever does them.

so anyway, what's adele done again that is so shocking? seeing as you've watched, you can save me a click :tu:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”