Humble Bundle: Coral Painter 2023 | Painshop Pro 2023 | Video Studio | AfterShot Pro

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

GreyLion wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:24 am
pekbro wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:44 pm I can upgrade from it, not that I want to...
If so, that's a complete change from a couple of years ago, when I tried to do so with a Humble Bundle deal on Sound Forge Studio. The store let me get as far as trying to actually pay, then broke. I emailed them, and they said that Humble Bundle deals were not upgradeable. Which actually makes sense from a financial point. In these deals, they're wanting to squeeze a little more income out of an otherwise dead product, rather than selllng cheap coupons for a substantial upgrade discount.

Heck, if it's actually working now, maybe they need the cash flow more this year. :)
No, you're probably right, looking at my records, it seems I got SF11 Pro from the Samplitude
Suite which I got direct on a prior deal. Likely they are basing the upgrade on that. Sry, that
was some years ago...

GreyLion wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:49 pm Just be aware that, unless Magix has changed policy, purchasing this bundle will not qualify you for any upgrade or update pricing, such as to the newest version of Sound Forge.

This bundle is still a good deal, IMHO, but it's no8t that kind of killer deal. A lot of us have grown used to leveraging sale deals, especially if you're patient, but you will not leverage this one in any way.
I've never heard of this. Upgrade checks your account for a qualifying license. I can upgrade video pro x from a humble bundled copy.

What you're stating is fake news. This has never been true.

The entire reason why they do these bundles is to put older versions out and rake in upgrade revenue from people who never would have bought the product at full price otherwise.

If I said you are blocked, I won't see your posts. Please kindly refrain from quoting or replying to me.
"Notifications for Nothing" are annoying. Blocking me in return is a good way to avoid this.

GreyLion wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:49 pm Just be aware that, unless Magix has changed policy, purchasing this bundle will not qualify you for any upgrade or update pricing, such as to the newest version of Sound Forge.
well, it was definitely a different policy in 2018, so when are you talking about?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

As soon as I started my Humble Bundle Sound Forge v13 it offered an upgrade to SOUND FORGE Pro 15 for $175.

25 / 10 / 2021

Create with Visual Impact!

Painted masterpieces, polished photos and graphics plus stunning videos are what you need to crush your creative goals. Use Painter to create impressive works of art, PaintShop Pro & ParticleShop to edit photos and embellish imagery, and MultiCam Capture and VideoStudio Pro for fun and easy video capture and editing and you will be set up to deliver pro results. Plus, your purchase will support Room to Read!

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/c ... edium=link
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

THE INTRANCER wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:42 am 25 / 10 / 2021

Create with Visual Impact!

Painted masterpieces, polished photos and graphics plus stunning videos are what you need to crush your creative goals. Use Painter to create impressive works of art, PaintShop Pro & ParticleShop to edit photos and embellish imagery, and MultiCam Capture and VideoStudio Pro for fun and easy video capture and editing and you will be set up to deliver pro results. Plus, your purchase will support Room to Read!

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/c ... edium=link
This one is pretty cool, definitely worth $30 imo

MEGA MULTI BUNDLE POST
_______________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu8Dt7BENAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkNWnYxYER8

An ultra sonic toolkit for music and SFX makers

Make and mix an endless soundscape of music, beats, and audio with the 3rd volume of our Mega Sound Designer Loop Crate collection! The ultra-packed third edition includes a hand-selected mix of loops, effects, samples, and more to score scenes and produce tracks for a huge variety of styles and genres. You can also pick up an array of audiocrafting tools, including Acoustica’s powerful Mixcraft 9 Recording Studio and Cherry Audio’s Polymode Synthesizer.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/m ... edium=link

_______________________________________________________________________________________

https://youtu.be/6OdeB09ANgk

Turn your home into a creative studio

Video makers, photo editors, and streamers—get creative with the help of this bestselling multimedia software! With the versatile tools in this bundle, you can:

Edit footage using a handy multi-track timeline.
Take videos to the next level with special effects, animations, and intros.
Prep documents with PDF-editing software.
Enhance photos with the help of a handy AI-based tool.
Easily convert media files into 180+ formats, and transfer films, music, and pictures to any platform or device.
Compress videos without quality loss, trim and merge videos, insert subtitles, and more.
Record while streaming, to help create streams, game reviews, Let's Plays, and walkthroughs for YouTube and Twitch.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/m ... edium=link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC9DG-FVVv0

A visual effects extravaganza

Particles, overlays, transitions, and more. Get all the visual effects you need for your movie or video project with this pro filmmakers’ bundle from Eldamar Studio—a Lviv, Ukraine–based effects shop who recently had to leave the country as a result of the current crisis. When you purchase this bundle, you’ll help support Save the Children and their ongoing efforts to provide essential aid for the kids of Ukraine.

This bundle contains a vast and varied library of versatile VFX, whether you’re working on an action-packed movie, creating a commercial that needs a special visual touch, or looking for wonder LUT’s to achieve the cinematic tone you’re looking for. Pay what you want and support vital humanitarian efforts in this time of need.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/f ... edium=link
KVR S1-Thread | The Intrancersonic-Design Source > Program Resource | Studio One Resource | Music Gallery | 2D / 3D Sci-fi Art | GUI Projects | Animations | Photography | Film Docs | 80's Cartoons | Games | Music Hardware |

That's a decent bundle. Is Mixcraft 9 any good?

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/m ... warebundle

Mixcraft 9 gets great reviews. The only thing that keeps me from fooling around with it is that the Recording Studio version has Melodyne's ARA crippled out. That's reserved for Pro Studio. I know that I can still use Melodyne in the old-fashioned way, but this is still a deal-breaker for me. Because my singing sucks so badly. And I also like using the audio-to-MIDI conversion to translate my guitar to other instruments. YMMV, of course. But I'm still tempted.

GreyLion wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:35 pm Mixcraft 9 gets great reviews. The only thing that keeps me from fooling around with it is that the Recording Studio version has Melodyne's ARA crippled out. That's reserved for Pro Studio. I know that I can still use Melodyne in the old-fashioned way, but this is still a deal-breaker for me. Because my singing sucks so badly. And I also like using the audio-to-MIDI conversion to translate my guitar to other instruments. YMMV, of course. But I'm still tempted.
Yeah, the Melodyne omission is a shame, and they do not seem to have an upgrade option from standard to Pro which seems an odd decision.

dellboy wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 4:52 pm
GreyLion wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:35 pm Mixcraft 9 gets great reviews. The only thing that keeps me from fooling around with it is that the Recording Studio version has Melodyne's ARA crippled out. That's reserved for Pro Studio. I know that I can still use Melodyne in the old-fashioned way, but this is still a deal-breaker for me. Because my singing sucks so badly. And I also like using the audio-to-MIDI conversion to translate my guitar to other instruments. YMMV, of course. But I'm still tempted.
Yeah, the Melodyne omission is a shame, and they do not seem to have an upgrade option from standard to Pro which seems an odd decision.
I was wrong about there being no upgrade path from Mixcraft 9 to Pro, there is, and its $79. I bought the Humble Bundle and I have recently installed Mixcraft 9, and its excellent. I already have Cubase Pro 12 and Studio One Pro, but I could quite happily use this as my only DAW as its very intuitive, I have hardly looked at the manual. Also, it has something that my other two DAWS lack, a clip launcher\recorder. Its still a bit in the early stages but it is useful, and rock solid, with regard to timing with its warp engine. Well done Acoustica.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/r ... edium=link
Add killer electronic soundtracks & SFX to your games and visual projects with this massive library of 100% royalty-free sounds & audio effect plugins! This bundle features:

15,000+ sounds, SFX, and samples covering 15+ electronic music genres to set the right tone
1,300+ MIDI and presets to help craft the perfect soundscape
10 pro-quality audio effect plugins compatible with major DAWs (digital audio workstations) including FL Studio, Ableton, and Logic Pro

An interesting selection of sample construction kits and VST Effect plugins.

Offer ends in 21 Hours of this post.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/r ... edium=link
100% royalty-free sounds & pro-quality presets

Add killer electronic soundtracks & SFX to your games and visual projects with this massive library of 100% royalty-free sounds & audio effect plugins! This bundle features:

15,000+ sounds, SFX, and samples covering 15+ electronic music genres to set the right tone
1,300+ MIDI and presets to help craft the perfect soundscape
10 pro-quality audio effect plugins compatible with major DAWs (digital audio workstations) including FL Studio, Ableton, and Logic Pro

I have too many plug-ins already, that I don't even have all of them installed. I think I'm doing buying anything for a least another 18 months or more, unless it's an upgrade to a product that I already use (regularly).

We've long reached peak saturation, Lol.

If I said you are blocked, I won't see your posts. Please kindly refrain from quoting or replying to me.
"Notifications for Nothing" are annoying. Blocking me in return is a good way to avoid this.

They actually re-run the offer above and there is still another 8 days left to decide. Maybe they didn't have anything else available to offer in the musical field.

For me, I don't actually need any more plugins and sample content with already having around 80 gigabytes on my hard drives and synthesizers like Dune 3, Hive 2 and Rapid. If you're starting out from scratch, then it's probably worth picking these up.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”