Speedrum 1.0.7.1 Feature REQs

Official support for: apisoniclabs.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Finer Offset control
When layering samples, and especially kick drums, being in phase is EVERYTHING. Sometimes that means offsetting layers by a few samples!! So if there could be another super fine offset knob in samples, or a toggle switch to set it in samples, it would make it that much better.
Or at least make the knob non-linear, and the first half could be in the range of 10ms.

Or leave the offset as it is and rename it to delay, cause 500ms range is clearly made for slapback and echo effects, and create a dedicated offset knob with super fine range.

Just some thoughts, great plugin btw.

Ok, I've already received a similar request ... so this will definitely get an improvement in the next update.

Already mentioned this but I'll put it here for the record...would love to see a similar modifier key for soloing layers within a pad that is currently in use for soloing pads.

dmuckala wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:07 am Already mentioned this but I'll put it here for the record...would love to see a similar modifier key for soloing layers within a pad that is currently in use for soloing pads.
If I understood correctly, should it be only temporary while auditioning (without saving its state)? Because there is already a Layers Mode: Single...

Return to “Apisonic Labs”