SynthMaster v2.9.10 Release Candidate

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 1+2 Bundle SynthMaster 2 SynthMaster Everything Bundle Synthmaster One Bass Expansion

pleboedec wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:29 pm
kv331 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:30 am
pleboedec wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:04 pm Hello ... same problem ... sorry to bug you.
Any ETA for M1 ... even beta ... bought the full package 2 months ago but was never able to use it :) thanks anyway for the update.
Please check this build out:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kjj903s2yd4tv ... p.pkg?dl=0

It's not notarized, but you should still be able to install it.
A big thank you , i was able to set it up and it's working perfectly !!!! :)
thanks so much! It is working well!!!

Bombadil wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:05 am nope. same message.
Right click on the installer package, select "Open with" menu -> "Installer (default)"
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Xryz wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:54 pm thanks so much! It is working well!!!
Is it showing up properly with an AU host ? We had some issues with Logic, i.e. the plugin window not showing up properly.

BTW, once I finish up on my UI framework changes, we'll announce a beta. The iOS skin will be available on desktop as well in the new update:
Screenshot 2021-08-07 121147.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

Ok, it's going, thanks! Any idea when you'll have an ARM compatible version for Synth One?
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:49 pm Ok, it's going, thanks! Any idea when you'll have an ARM compatible version for Synth One?
We're hoping to release M1 compatible versions at the end of August (beta in 2 weeks)
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:19 am
Xryz wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:54 pm thanks so much! It is working well!!!
Is it showing up properly with an AU host ? We had some issues with Logic, i.e. the plugin window not showing up properly.

BTW, once I finish up on my UI framework changes, we'll announce a beta. The iOS skin will be available on desktop as well in the new update:

Screenshot 2021-08-07 121147.jpg
Yes i use it in logic pro without any problem. Only bug i faced which lead me to reinstall was when i tried to change the skin (blue IOS something ?!?). Other than this, work like a charm.

working fine here on the new Live 11 M1 beta

Hi guys, we're finally announcing the release candidate for SynthMaster 2.9.10 (Revision 11474) We have a lot new features and bug fixes in this release. You can download the installers from the following dropbox links:

MacOS: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kjj903s2yd4tv ... p.pkg?dl=0
Windows: https://www.dropbox.com/s/b0qk46pad02n2 ... p.exe?dl=0

Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 13.32.04.png
I would urge anyone who has time to check out this update, and provide us feedback if there are any showstopper issues. We are planning to release this update on November 1.

Here's the change log (quite long!)

New Features:

1. Added Apple Silicon compatibility for SynthMaster. The plugin runs natively on M1 machines in VST or AudioUnit formats.
2. Added 100 new factory presets by NatLife and Yuli Yola
3. Added menu items to set pitch values by Octaves/Semitones
4. Added pitch quantization for Oscillator/Modulator pitch parameters
5. Added SynthMaster 2 iOS skins (Dark Skin & White Skin)
6. Added larger popup windows to make editing Arps, MSEGs and Sequencers easier
7. Added "Edit Mode" parameter for Sequencer views
8. Added length parameter for Sequencers, which can take 4 values: 1, 1/2, 1/3 or 1/4
9. Improved editing for MSEG views

Bug Fixes:

1. Voices termination algorithm is not working correctly for some presets
2. SynthMaster crashes when arpeggiator generates notes lower than MIDI Note 0
3. Switcing from basic/additive/vector types to wavetable types for oscillators might crash SynthMaster
4. Switcing from wavetable type to basic/additive/vector types for oscillators might crash SynthMaster VST AU AAX iOS Software synthesizer
5. SynthMaster crashes when playing a multisample that contains a region with an invalid wave file
SynthMaster crashes when license key file downloaded from KV331 Audio server contains invalid values
6. When a preset is saved under a sub folder under 'Presets' folder, the sub folder name should be interpreted as the bank name
7. SynthMaster doesn't display purchase status of products correctly
8. SynthMaster can not get access token for Google Cloud services
9. Arpeggiator continues recording notes after user switches from Record to Off state
10. In Mono Legato mode, oscillators/modulators don't reset phase/position correctly
11.ADSR Envelopes can generate out of bound outputs when envelope durations are very short
12. Presets using compressor effect with "Layer 1 Dry/Layer 2 Dry" sidechain might sound at different volume levels
13. When loading older presets, Sequencers with retrigger enabled are loaded as Global instead of Mono
14. FM doesn't work for Osc2 when Sync is turned on
15. Notes terminate before the envelope(s) complete release stage
16. SynthMaster doesn't filter incoming MIDI messages by channel number
17. Filter keytracking doesn't correctly glide in mono legato mode
18. Older presets with glide LFOs don't load correctly
19. When Arp view is in record mode, it instantly changes the arp mode to "Sequence"
20. SynthMaster crashes when a modulation amount is changed for a mod matrix entry which doesn't have any visible targets on the user interface
21. Layer voice stealing should be set to "Steal Released Notes" for older presets
22. Layer clipping should be turned off for older presets
23. When Layer 2 is bypassed when a note was playing, and it was turned on again, hanging notes occur

One last note: The older gray/blue/orange/red skins are not supported anymore and they are removed from the installers.

Bulent
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:06 am Hi guys, we're finally announcing the release candidate for SynthMaster 2.9.10 (Revision 11474) We have a lot new features and bug fixes in this release.
I assume that this also enables two-way patch editing between macOS and iPadOS?

teilo wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:12 pm I assume that this also enables two-way patch editing between macOS and iPadOS?
Yep, after the fix of #8: SynthMaster can not get access token for Google Cloud services
Works at KV331 Audio

I must check out this beta of Synthmaster

When installing this over 2.9.9, the old skins are not removed. This is causing the plugin to crash in most hosts when attempting to change to a supported skin.

Removing the old skins from the Resources/Skins folder resolves this.

Also two requests:

Can you please consider putting the full version number in About? There is no way to tell what the current version you are running is. It just says 2.9.

Can you consider changing the numerical value display of the Filter Slope control to include dB, much as you do with Cutoff to include Hz?

Awesome, thanks Bulent and co!

Thanks, Bulent! BTW, what is SM v3.0 ETA?
Windows 10 and too many plugins

teilo wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:06 pm When installing this over 2.9.9, the old skins are not removed. This is causing the plugin to crash in most hosts when attempting to change to a supported skin.
I tested v2.9.10 with the older skins as well, but they didn't cause any crashes. Is there a specific use case that cause a crash?

Thanks!
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”