40% discount on All Incognet Samples Sounds + New Free Template + NEWS

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would like to inform you about our Incognet Samples news:

1.First of all we release next week - FUTURE RAVE Vol.3 and its bigger, has Serum presets where you dont need external processing, and has great quality of sounds. Also next months we will release 3 packs per month. So KEEP AN EYE ON US!

2. YOU HAVE YOUR DISCOUNT CODE ( Work 7 days): PREHALL40 ( use when check out) it gives you 40% discount on all packs.
Shop HERE - https://incognetsamples.com

3. We have NEW FREE TEMPLATE: ZONDERLING & MAGNIFICENCE - APART

Check it here - https://incognetsamples.com/index.php?r ... uct_id=136

Why you should use our cite?

1. If you are Djs/Producer who has small budget, Here we have LOWEST PRICES on all incognet products + new incognet sample packs will appear there first of all.

2. We have MEMBERSHIPplans that alow you to get more discount on all products

3. We give you ONE PLATFORM where you can find all what you need: - you can get my samples/presets/bundles
- you can study (watching TUTORIALS and downloading FREE SAMPLES) if you only start producing music
- you can use such services as ghost/mixing/mastering/customsamples with affordable prices. - you have full FEEDBACK/CONNECT with ME and our TEAM

4. QUALITY products that SUPPORTs by famous artists from major labels, who love to use our products. Using our products you have the same opportunities that has such artsits as Oliver Heldens, Merk & Kremont, Moti, Moska, Kryder, Dave Winnel, Eddie Thoneick, Blasterjaxx, Thomas Gold, Will K ect.

5. My team and I really flexible and have more than 10 years experience in making samples and working with big artists, so, creating a web cite i was thinking as a producer: what i need to make a big track and fullfill my dream.
So go to www.incognetsamples.com and check everything!!! P.S. Dont forget to tell you grandma :)

Incognet Samples

Return to “Soundware”